Indy 4 Blu-ray DVD

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
f_002506m_1ec3fb7.jpg

I believe the red book labelled "STUDENTS" is what was known as a "facebook," issued to new students in the fall.

Benraianajones

Great pictures so far. I have heard Willie Scott is in one of the photoframes in Indiana Jone's house? Is this true, if so, could you post a screen shot?

Niteshade007

Benraianajones said:
Great pictures so far. I have heard Willie Scott is in one of the photoframes in Indiana Jone's house? Is this true, if so, could you post a screen shot?

It's definitely true, but I'm not sure if you see it in the actual movie. They did a clip of Indy's house before the movie came out, and it had several pictures of people in there. One was of Willie, one of was of Henry (shown in the movie), one of Marcus (pretty sure it's shown in the movie), and one that was photoshopped of Indy and Sallah. The original picture is of Ford and Allen in the Cairo marketplace, but they took Allen out for obvious reasons.

-Jones-

Benraianajones said:

Sallah and Indy:

003723yp8.jpg

Willie:

003725xc7.jpg

TheMutt92

I liked KOTCS and all, but man, Jones is 'watching' this movie way more than I would :p

Thanks for the pics though! (could you get any of the jockey fight by chance? Thanks again!)

Forbidden Eye

Not to over-stuff -Jones- for requests, but how about during the doom town scene where we see "138"(reference to THX-1138)?

DocWhiskey

Anyone got some caps of Mutt, Marion, and Indy yelling at each other when they get captured in the truck? Dovchenko gags Marion but she still keeps yelling at Indy lol, that was a funny scene.

BTW you guys are gods for posting screencaps.