A question from a new user- please help?

yankeezulufive

In the episode trenches of hell, Young indy is talking to two Russians who are trying to get him to use a lasso to escape the German prison. When Indy is walking into the Russian's room before the night time attempt, there is a Russian instrumental piece playing. Does anyone know how to find that piece of music in any way? Is it an original, or is it a known Russian folk piece? (Remember the scene is as Indy walks into the Russian's room before they plan to use the lasso.)

Thank you

Yankeezulufive

Attila the Professor

Staff member
This has me believing that it isn't a known piece - that isn't to say, of course, that it isn't a variant on one.

And the SoundHound app on my phone identifies it as Runnin' Down a Dream - which it isn't.

yankeezulufive

Attila the Professor said:
This has me believing that it isn't a known piece - that isn't to say, of course, that it isn't a variant on one.

And the SoundHound app on my phone identifies it as Runnin' Down a Dream - which it isn't.

Thank you! I think I found it! It's the one on the soundtrack list called "make the lasso" Do you know where I could find it?

Attila the Professor

Staff member
yankeezulufive said:
Thank you! I think I found it! It's the one on the soundtrack list called "make the lasso" Do you know where I could find it?

No. If I read the chart properly, it's not available in any fashion. However, there's still a chance it's based on some known Russian piece of either classical or folk music.

yankeezulufive

Attila the Professor said:
No. If I read the chart properly, it's not available in any fashion. However, there's still a chance it's based on some known Russian piece of either classical or folk music.

Oh. Ok. Thank you though!