Which Indy film is the best?

Out of all the films, which one is definitively the best?

• Total voters

Crusade>Raiders

Great post StoneTriple. I watched Raiders a bunch when I was 6, than around 8 or 9 I believe I actually figured out they're were OTHER Indy movies, so I started watching those a thousand times too. Nostalgia can be a powerful thing, but(forced reference incoming, brace for impact) "I understand its power now."

Crusade is still better than Raiders though (y) I really love all of them though.

Sankara

This poll (and the the ranking on imdb.com) says it all: Most people think that "Skull" is the worst of the Indy-Movies...

"Last Crusade" was (and still is) the best ending...

Shame on Spielberg, Ford and Lucas for this embarrissing movie. I hope Koepp will never get a chance to write a script...

Indy~Annie

oh man that was really hard:eek:

i chose raiders......cause its got my favorite characters!!!(y) even though i really like Henry......and i really like Mutt...and i really like short round.....uh oh....:p he he he

Mrs_Fedora

oliverjones18 said:
anyone else out there keep changing their mind between raiders and crusade cause I certainly do

n..yes..y..no..maybe.. don't know.. I voted for Crusade, but i saw Raiders not so long ago and d*mn, that movie is soo good.(y)

But Crusade keeps me laughing at every scene.

Darth Vile

Sankara said:
This poll (and the the ranking on imdb.com) says it all: Most people think that "Skull" is the worst of the Indy-Movies...

"Last Crusade" was (and still is) the best ending...

Shame on Spielberg, Ford and Lucas for this embarrissing movie. I hope Koepp will never get a chance to write a script...

This poll is for "the best" not the worst Indy movie. I'm not sure how you leap to that conclusion.... but I think a poll for the worst would probably show TOD in last place.

Mrs_Fedora

Sankara said:
What? Check out the poll and you will see most people like Raiders, Crusade Temple AND THEN the new "Skul"-Movie...

That doesn't mean Skull is automatically the worst. My fave is LC but i don't say Skull is horrible, it's just not my favorite. And you can only choose one movie at a poll...

Mrs_Fedora

Sankara said:
Yes, but most people think that "Raiders", "Temple" and "Crusade" are better than "Skull".

I agree on that one with you. But, surprisingly, there are people who place Skull in third place, or even 2nd place..
I even saw a post about someone who placed LC in 4th place.. :eek:
Like i said, i really don't hate Skull, at the moment it's just not my favourite. Maybe i a couple of years it will go to 3rd place, who knows.

LC rulesz! (y)

Agent Z

I'm going Raiders and, in keeping with the "list em!" mentality of the last few posts:

1. Raiders

2. TOD

3. Kingdom

4. Crusade

peterlally

Kingdom makes Raiders look crap... now where is my medication....

1. ROTLA
2. LC
3. TOD
4. KOTCS

Altthough I sometimes swap Raiders and Crusade around im never decided on that.

graz

I have already voted Crusade my fave, so, here goes with the others
(prepares for abuse! :D ):

2. KOTCS
3. Raiders
4. Doom

...and I'm 39!!! Go figure!!! :p

JerryKing

Most children will usually proclaim the most recent genre film they liked "omg, teh bestest ever". If Spielberg & Lucas suddenly announced that they had secretly shot "Monkey King", following the script verbatim, and if it was released today, it would have received at least as many "favorite" votes as Skull is getting nowadays. And the Scooby Doo opening would have been described as a "daring reimagining for the modern times".

Last edited:

DarthMickey

Raiders-----------------:D
Temple of doom--------:D
Last Crusade------------:D

And the carzy last one wont be mentioned at all! :mad:

graz

JerryKing said:
Most children will usually proclaim the most recent genre film they liked "omg, teh bestest ever". If Spielberg & Lucas suddenly announced that they had secretly shot "Monkey King", following the script verbatim, and if it was released today, it would have received at least as many "favorite" votes as Skull is getting nowadays. And the Scooby Doo opening would have been described as a "daring reimagining for the modern times".

You may be right, but how about just accepting some GROWN UPS just like KOTCS (me included!). I know its hard for some people to accept but its a fact - I have several 30 & 40 something friends and they just enjoyed the mindless escapism. We have no taste us grown-ups! (y)

Mrs_Fedora

graz said:
You may be right, but how about just accepting some GROWN UPS just like KOTCS (me included!). I know its hard for some people to accept but its a fact - I have several 30 & 40 something friends and they just enjoyed the mindless escapism. We have no taste us grown-ups! (y)

Yes, wer'e horrible! Yesterday i went to see The Hulk with a friend and it was a bunch of stupid nonsense, like KOTCS, but i liked it!

My uncle is 50+ and really liked KOTCS, i'm 30 and i like it too!
(What's wrong with us? ;) )