Very Spoilerish Set Photos

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
The squares with X's on the floor could hold skulls too... or they mean "stand here."
This is certain: the dude wore a skull shirt to work.
Surely those vines tied around stone blocks couldn't have survived centuries of neglect?

Moedred said:
Surely those vines tied around stone blocks couldn't have survived centuries of neglect?

Haha, what? And the poisonous darts at the beginning of Raiders would have still been potent after a thousand years? It's pulpy fiction... I don't even see the point in complaining about that.

I also don't see any Xs on the floor. Cue marks are indicated by gaffers tape Xs. I don't see any gaffers tape on the floor...

Zorg

Well, the set looks cool, but the pictures don't really spoil anything, do they... very interesting, anyway!

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
ResidentAlien said:
don't see any Xs on the floor.
Mirrored by a ring of boxed X's on the ceiling. Instead of a ring of 12 skulls, maybe the cast stands in a kumbaya circle and substitutes their own skulls for the ritual?

Blue Jay

i don't think it is from indy! although the scenery matches what we know.

but i am curious how anyone could get access to the set and take pictures.

sounds more like a nerdgasm than anything else...

but if it is real, i did not say a thing... WHAT a COOL SET, though ;)

loganbush

I don't think it's really but who knows? I just don't think a couple of guys could walk around in there and snap some pics. It also seems a little small for all the crew.

Kingsley

I don't think it's for the movie either. That guy smiling at the camera would have been dead man by now... who will publish something true getting so exposed?

If there is a place for the skulls, I imagine something not so claustrophobic.

And I can count more than 12 X

Last edited:
Kingsley said:
I don't think it's for the movie either. That guy smiling at the camera would have been dead man by now... who will publish something true getting so exposed?

If there is a place for the skulls, I imagine something not so claustrophobic.

Could be right...

...but I bet you those walls fold away for easier access by a film crew.

Though re-looking at the stairs and the guy walking down them... it does almost seem like some sort of tourist attraction... hmm...

Johan

looks like what I would think to be the inside of a Mayan Pyramid to me.
I wouldn't doubt they are the real thing...perhaps if this was the last day of shooting...this guy was one of the "tear down" crew

No Ticket

Very cool looking set... kinda small, but cool none-the-less. And yeah, I could see a skull in that hole too, but still...............

I don't think it is the Indy 4 set. With all that tight-security they've managed thus far, someone gets away with these pics?

But if it is, I do kind of like it.

No Ticket

Johan said:
looks like what I would think to be the inside of a Mayan Pyramid to me.
I wouldn't doubt they are the real thing...perhaps if this was the last day of shooting...this guy was one of the "tear down" crew

That's true. I saw a cable laying near the center thing, so it doesn't look like a tourist attraction so much as a set... and yes, since shooting is over, this could very well be tear down crew.

No Ticket said:
That's true. I saw a cable laying near the center thing, so it doesn't look like a tourist attraction so much as a set... and yes, since shooting is over, this could very well be tear down crew.

Yes, good point about the cable... I was trying to explain that too...

...unless this is a freshly built tourist attraction say in some theme park and they're just finishing it up...

Any rate, I do still firmly believe these are legit.

Kingsley

Tear down crew shouldn't sign a confidentiality contract too?
Not sure, seems an attraction... and there are more than 12 X in the floor.

By the way, it really seems a giant clock mechanism.

ReXX KiLLeR

I've checked out the photos of the Aztec set for National Treasure 2... and I think this stuff belongs to it either (the elements...)...