Can't get on the official site.

metalinvader

Works for me.
I've often encountered connection problems with the site before and I think a few others have aswell..

AS for updates...I wish!!!:D

Ska

It's acting all kinds of goofy for me.

Not one to jump to conclussions, but past experiences with the site being weird usually leads to something new.

Wishful thinking, I'm sure.

WhipItGood

Just tried the site, it was a little slow loading the menu and flash elements, but after that it worked fine -- and nothing new added that I could see. Might just be a server issue affecting site performance without it having anything to do with content.

Dr.Sartorius

I believe the IndianaJones.com server is busy because they are updating the site with a new video called, "Tour Indy's Bathroom".

Ska

So here we are waiting for an update, and we get a Flash update?!

Man, am I glad I checked back to see that! ;)

Looks like Christmas came about a month late.

No Ticket

The Indy site officially sucks. It's glitchy and crashes most of the time. When it loads the news updates on the main page in flash, half the time it doesn't load them right or something like that.

Star Wars.com is a flash only site (the front page anyway) and it never crashes on me.

Bahhh it works, kind of, but no updates really.

Blue Jay

well, i think they updated the code for the website or something because all of the glitches and problems i had in loading the site are gone now and the site loads much faster than before...

That is a good thing. I just hope they are starting all the other gimmicks of the site soon, otherwise an official site does not make much sense.