Game of Life Indiana Jones Edition

IAdventurer01

It looks different enough from the original game to justify buying it. Heck, why is it labeled "Life" at all? It's really just Indiana Jones the board game!

BlackSleep

It's a Target exclusive. Bought it this morning, played it once, can't say I had too much fun with it. Then again, I never really liked the game of Life. The Indy themed board and cards and stuff are cool though.

Indy&HanFan

The Game of Life Indiana Jones

i recently got the life indiana jones game and i was just wondering if anyone else has it. i played it and thought it was okay

Crack that whip

Wal-Mart? I was under the impression the Indy Life game was a Target exclusive, and that Wal-Mart's Indy game exclusive is Indy Monopoly...

Agent Crab

Crack that whip said:
Wal-Mart? I was under the impression the Indy Life game was a Target exclusive, and that Wal-Mart's Indy game exclusive is Indy Monopoly...

I think you are correct. I made the mistake. I did see the Monopoly game the other day as well...

ChromiumBlue37

indyclone25

i'm waiting for the game of life to go to clearance--- since it is a target exclusive, they will want to get rid of stock soon -- and then i can pick one up for about 13.00 bucks

indyclone25

my local taget still has them in stock --- i guess everyone near me is waiting for them to go clearance ---lol