Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

tnswman

For those of you that are receiving your FREE Indy toys from me.They are shipping tomorow!!!

Chromium, this includes your Henry and AKATOR playset.

Anywane else that needs anything, just let me know. I wil see what I can do.

Now, I CHALLENGE the other members of this Board to give!! GIVE!! Now, I know there are some stingy folks so If you can't pass it forward, then don't expect anything in return!!

Use this thread as a place to offer FREE toys to the members here.

Let's see how WILD we can get!! Who can beat an AKATOR playset given away for FREE!!!

Last edited:

Wugmanmax

Don't have much to give, but if somebody has an extra Henry for my boys, they would freak out. ;) We have been unable to find any of the LC wave except a badly painted tie Indy yesterday (which we bought) and they really want Indy's Dad. (Well, they want them all, but Henry is the most important.)

I have an old Atari cartridge of Raiders of the Lost Ark or a theater plastic KOTCS popcorn bucket as an oddity.

The_Raiders

I really have a small collection of Indt toys, (which I even have put pics up) But I could use a 12 inch talking Indy and maybe another jacketless KOTCS Indy and a regular jacketeed KOTCS Indy, and possibly a pitfall Indy (just the figure I wouldn't need the set) just saying thats what I would apppreciate.

Thank you :hat:

snake_surprise

I need a decently painted Grail Knight, Elsa, Vogel, and Young Indy in the worst way.

I have probably spent over $70 dollars in gas (serious estimate) looking for these figure over the past several weeks.

I am willing to cover costs and shipping. Can anyone help?

tnswman

The_Raiders said:
I really have a small collection of Indt toys, (which I even have put pics up) But I could use a 12 inch talking Indy and maybe another jacketless KOTCS Indy and a regular jacketeed KOTCS Indy, and possibly a pitfall Indy (just the figure I wouldn't need the set) just saying thats what I would apppreciate.

Thank you :hat:

PM me your address and I will send you one of the above items :)

tnswman

snake_surprise said:
I need a decently painted Grail Knight, Elsa, Vogel, and Young Indy in the worst way.

I have probably spent over $70 dollars in gas (serious estimate) looking for these figure over the past several weeks.

I am willing to cover costs and shipping. Can anyone help?

I have a TON of Young Indy's but I don't think our paint needs match...I don't know how to cross that bridge.

tnswman

Wugmanmax said:
Don't have much to give, but if somebody has an extra Henry for my boys, they would freak out. ;) We have been unable to find any of the LC wave except a badly painted tie Indy yesterday (which we bought) and they really want Indy's Dad. (Well, they want them all, but Henry is the most important.)

I have an old Atari cartridge of Raiders of the Lost Ark or a theater plastic KOTCS popcorn bucket as an oddity.

Consider it done!!! I can't resisit kids :)

PM me your address and that it's for a Henry figure.

snake_surprise

tnswman said:
I have a TON of Young Indy's but I don't think our paint needs match...I don't know how to cross that bridge.

I am really not as picky as I come across, I just want him to be decent, not perfect. The young Indys I have seen have one eye higher than the other, etc...and look nothing like River Phoenix. Do you have any Young Indy's that are pretty good? What about the other figs...any extras on those?

Thanks in advance.

tnswman

snake_surprise said:
I am really not as picky as I come across, I just want him to be decent, not perfect. The young Indys I have seen have one eye higher than the other, etc...and look nothing like River Phoenix. Do you have any Young Indy's that are pretty good? What about the other figs...any extras on those?

Thanks in advance.

I think I can meet that need. I don't buy em if they have crazy drug eyes.

Lambonius

twsnman, you are one crazy Indyfan! I salute and respect you! :hat: All the jeers in other threads aside, you seem like a pretty good guy and a genuine crazy-ass fan (in a good way!) I really don't need any extra figures (I've long since gotten everything released thus far) and would really feel kinda shady asking for them for free, but what I could really use is a loose Staff of Ra Headpiece to complete my relics collection (I bought the deluxe Marion/Henchman two-pack instead of the single-carded version because they were identical and I wanted that henchman.) I've seen some single carded Marion's around but I really don't want to pick up a duplicate figure just for the relic. If you see fit to help a fellow Indyfan out, I'd much appreciate it--if not, that's cool, too. You've already shown yourself to be alright in my book, even before this comically generous offer! :gun:

DutchIndy

I would love to trade some stuff.... I can get Dutch novels. Got Raiders and Crusade in stock. Also got a secret de la pyramide comic. Anyone interested in trading this sort of stuff for LC figures? (they do not exist here :S)

Guess asking for free stuff and get you to ship it to Holland goes a bit far... I would LOVE to trade. Let me know what you (or anyone else) thinks. If you guys are not interested, no biggie. Thanks anyway. And tnswman: you are crazy! Gotta love that. :D

QBComics

Just one Grail Knight with a decent paint. I would be most grateful. :)

(I could get Vogel and Young Indy somewhere else. I just wanna secure my Grail Knight)

Thanks!

Logan

This is the stuff I am needing
Vogel
AKATOR playset
Pitfall Trap
Temple Trap
With I could get any of them I would really be grateful

tnswman

Lambonius said:
twsnman, you are one crazy Indyfan! I salute and respect you! :hat: All the jeers in other threads aside, you seem like a pretty good guy and a genuine crazy-ass fan (in a good way!) I really don't need any extra figures (I've long since gotten everything released thus far) and would really feel kinda shady asking for them for free, but what I could really use is a loose Staff of Ra Headpiece to complete my relics collection (I bought the deluxe Marion/Henchman two-pack instead of the single-carded version because they were identical and I wanted that henchman.) I've seen some single carded Marion's around but I really don't want to pick up a duplicate figure just for the relic. If you see fit to help a fellow Indyfan out, I'd much appreciate it--if not, that's cool, too. You've already shown yourself to be alright in my book, even before this comically generous offer! :gun:

LOL!! Thank you! I just figured that this would be a good way to see just how far people will go to Pass it forward as a community. Now, I will be giving a LOT of things away. However, Not to everyone..I'm letting my heart decide that for me.

Now, If you come in here and ask for something, you don't have to offer anything but it would be cool if you did....

Buddy, If I had an extra headpiece I would give it to you :(

tnswman

DutchIndy said:
I would love to trade some stuff.... I can get Dutch novels. Got Raiders and Crusade in stock. Also got a secret de la pyramide comic. Anyone interested in trading this sort of stuff for LC figures? (they do not exist here :S)

Guess asking for free stuff and get you to ship it to Holland goes a bit far... I would LOVE to trade. Let me know what you (or anyone else) thinks. If you guys are not interested, no biggie. Thanks anyway. And tnswman: you are crazy! Gotta love that. :D

I have a BUNCH of Holland items..But if you have a list, I will trade with you for sure.

Come on folks start giving.