TheRaider.net

Go Back   The Raven > The Films > Indiana Jones 5
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: Honestly...will there be another Indy film in the next decade?
Absolutely!!! I'm in lala land 40 31.01%
Maybe...but not today. 53 41.09%
No, not with any of the current creators and members. 19 14.73%
Heck no, no denial issues here. 8 6.20%
I may not like it, but a Re-boot is possible within the decade 15 11.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2015, 03:54 AM   #6701
AndyLGR
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Disney ownership pretty much guarantees that the character will return eventually.
Indy is too iconic not to be rebooted or remade at some point in the future. The question is wether they want to squeeze in another with Harrison.
AndyLGR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 03:44 PM   #6702
IndyForever
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyLGR
Does that still hold true now that Disney own it?
Spielberg will only be involved with Lucas involvement he has said this many times & Ford is unlikely to play the part without Spielberg & or Lucas involvement...so the infinite wait goes on!

I think its truly over now 2015 & not a single solid piece of evidence to suggest Indy 5 + Ford is ever going to happen. Ford would be 74/5 by the time it released if filmed tomorrow.......
IndyForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:33 AM   #6703
Toht's Arm
IndyFan

Now that there are yet more rumours of another Indy film, perhaps without Ford and most likely without Lucas, does anyone actually know if Disney is required to talk to Spielberg? Does he have right of first refusal? Can they do whatever the hell they want? Any clues?
Toht's Arm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 09:25 AM   #6704
Udvarnoky
IndyFan

I don't think Disney owes Spielberg anything. Which not to say they won't seek his blessing. He's useful for marketing because he's a brand name, in the same way Disney was flogging how the new Star Wars was "based on an idea by George Lucas" or something.
Udvarnoky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:46 PM   #6705
IndyForever
IndyFan

Lucas never mentioned Indy 5 @ Sundance yesterday or in fact in the last few weeks so its fair to assume he is not involved anymore which takes Spielberg with him & most likely Ford ..... sadly

Lucas should have made his intentions clear years ago instead of keeping the weak flames of fanboy hope alive as a smokescreen to cover his new SW Trilogy & selling Lucasfilm to Disney which is exactly what he appeared to do.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:52 PM   #6706
TheFedora
IndyFan

Matthew Vaughn would be 'very interested in possibly directing an Indiana jones film
TheFedora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:13 PM   #6707
Moedred
Administrator

Hopeful news for team Ford...
Quote:
March 30, 2015
E! ONLINE: Harrison was driving his Tesla and seemed to be in good spirits. He was wearing a hat so there weren't any visible signs of wounds on his head. He was by himself but able to drive his car normally. He arrived at Steven Spielberg's house in the late afternoon and went straight through the gate. He was there for many hours and stayed all through the evening. He went home after 10 p.m.

April 1, 2015
Frank Marshall: "Harrison is at home and heís up and about. I talked to him yesterday and heís doing really well. Heís pretty banged up, but heís recovering remarkably. He wants to play tennis. Thatís the thing you would expect him to do in a movie, but he did it in real life! Heís a really good pilot. Iíve talked to a lot of pilots who said that was a hell of a landing and he did everything correct in that situation. He made an incredible landing, to his credit. He is, after all, Indiana Jones."
Moedred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:27 PM   #6708
IndyForever
IndyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moedred
Hopeful news for team Ford...
I think they will have talked about Indy 5 at some point....also it has to said Harrison looked younger than he did in KOTCS in the Star Wars EP7 teaser released 25 mins ago must be the camerwork but Harrison to me looked amazing for a 72 year old & his voice also sounded younger than KOTCS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs