How do you think snakes will appear in KotCS?

NamedAfterDaDog

They have to put at least one snake in KotCS. How do you think they will put it? Like in ToD with the snake statue, or TLC with an entire train car of snakes?
It would be great if Spalko or one of the Russians had a pet snake, or something along those lines.

P.S., sorry if this is a dumb question/thread or if there is already a thread like this. :whip:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member

barranca

The Mutt action figure features two Huge snakes with it. I get the impression theres a scene where he bests his 'old man' by tackling them (possibly in water?) and gaining much kudos. I suspect since theres a History of Phobic traits in the Jones Male line that he'll have a weakness of sorts too. But it wont be snakes!!

Perhilion

Yeah, Mutt'll probably earn his possible-dad's love by going all Steve Irwin. Maybe he's afraid of the ants.(y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Maybe it isn't that particular snake, that Indy's scared. It would be hilarious if Mutt's phobia was the ants! But still, pretty cool if he does fight the snakes and earns Indy's respect. (y)

I do believe there's a scene in the film, set at night in the jungle, where Marion goes into Indy's tent by mistake. Indy's lying there naked, but its dark and she has trouble making much out, except for a huge snake and it looks like its about to strangle Indy!

"Oh my God!" she screams, and deciding to save him, she breaks the snake's neck, stamps on its eggs and sets fire to its nest. Cue comedy agony face from Harrison Ford.

Moral of the story: never let a woman know your weakness. And wear pyjamas.

IndyCon

replican't said:
I do believe there's a scene in the film, set at night in the jungle, where Marion goes into Indy's tent by mistake. Indy's lying there naked, but its dark and she has trouble making much out, except for a huge snake and it looks like its about to strangle Indy!

"Oh my God!" she screams, and deciding to save him, she breaks the snake's neck, stamps on its eggs and sets fire to its nest. Cue comedy agony face from Harrison Ford.

Moral of the story: never let a woman know your weakness. And wear pyjamas.

:eek::sick::dead: