Second Movie Poster?

No Ticket

Moedred said:
But the artwork is real, as seen here. (spoiler)

I like the artwork as it appears on that packaging. But not so much in the poster. I figured it was a fake, or at least, a fake in the sense that it is being used to promote the movie... maybe for the merchandise.

Really, I can't wait to see the final movie poster though. And would somebody tell me where this poster I found came from?

indyposter2.jpg

Salacious

Wow, this poster or artwork sucks.

One of the worst I have seen. Looks badly photoshopped, esp Shia's head.

metalinvader

That's the artwork for the comic.I'm guessing someone just photoshoped the movie title and credits into it.Would make a kick ass poster though!

The_Raiders

sarah navarro said:
I really dont like this one,Indys nose looks samshed and Mutt looks straight out stupid.Im glad its fake;)

Well I'm not sure if it's fake, isn't it the pic that's on the back of the new figure card/package things? :p

metalinvader

The_Raiders said:
Well I'm not sure if it's fake, isn't it the pic that's on the back of the new figure card/package things? :p

The poster is a fake,The picture in question is the same picture used on the KotCS cardbacks.

Anyone know where the picture of the fake poster came from?

No Ticket

metalinvader said:
That's the artwork for the comic.I'm guessing someone just photoshoped the movie title and credits into it.Would make a kick ass poster though!

Ahhh... I figured as much. But it looks really good. I agree! lol.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
A_True_Believer said:
Note the Hasbro logo on the bottom left corner of the poster next to it
Of course Paramount doesn't know what Hasbro is doing. Odds are this is not photoshoppery. And I'm going to guess Struzan. He drew covers for 12 Indy novels, so I'm sure he could be troubled to create more than two Indy 4 posters. Hopefully we'll see a clearer image soon.

xVendetta17x

If it were official we would've heard it by now
I think it's just the Hasbro artwork that was released and a theatre got their hands on it

Deckard

It isn't offical. My friend works at a theatre. I have an official poster, 4x6 banner and soon I'll have the trailer.