Indy Buys into Indy - Ford buying Indy toys!

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Even Ford gets into the act

Just when you think you've seen it all, comes this image of Harrison Ford carrying out a handful of Indiana Jones toys. Now, we don't know if he had a tough time tracking down one of those cemetery warriors or if he is saving the redemption coupons to mail away for an Ark of the Covenant, but you have to admit it's cool. How sad would it have been if he had a handful of Speed Racer or Iron Man toys!

Thanks to Les at throwmetheidol.com for the link

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showb...d+scoops+up+his+own+action+figures/article.do

http://throwmetheidol.com/

DetectiveFork

That's really cool. Looks like he's got Mr. Potato Head, the whip (for his wife? :) ), and what else is that? A 12" figure? I guess his son gets to play with toys of Daddy! Just imagine being the clerk at the store where Harrison Ford comes up and buys Indy action figures. Surreal.

He's got the 12" Talking Indy and the Whip Cracking Indy! :whip:

That's hilarious because he doesn't need a talking Indy figure when he plays because he can talk just like Indy!

Harrison, you rule! :hat:

mfisher

I just wonder if he looked at them and said, " that doesn't look like me... it looks like Treat Williams !"

Marty Jones

From the photos, it looks like he picked up a whip, a Mr. Potato, a 12" figure, and possibly a set of adventure heroes. No sign of the 3 3/4" line. Maybe he saw the paint applications and decided to pass. ;)

Very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

bonoferox

That is so awesome. What's in the top box that he's carrying?

Edit: Nevermind. I see it now. I wonder if he's appauled by his likeness in the 12" figure. Doesn't he have to give the approval on it before it hits retail?

Last edited:

DetectiveFork

I thought Harrison Ford of all people would get free samples of the toys, especially if he has to sign off on his likeness. Maybe he just wanted to be seen buying toys of himself, lol.