G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Goonie

First trailer, looks better than the first:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bSX2oxLdcWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Montana Smith

Le Saboteur said:
Only because Jinx is going to be in it.

Yeah, that might work.

Screen-shot-2011-01-12-at-4.31.54-PM.png

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Hasbro is trying to turn their every toy and board game into a movie, but when Battleship bombed domestically, someone panicked, so the theory goes. If it was bad they could have always tried again a third time (some franchises just have lower thresholds for success).

Monopoly and Candyland I can imagine, but who's your protagonist in an Ouija board movie?

Henry W Jones

^ Awesome posters!!!! Nothing worse than being hungry, hungry. :D

The first GI Joe movie was bad enough. Does it need or deserve a sequel?

adventure_al

what a joke! Was really looking forward to this and its been set back to add 3D! :mad:

I HATE 3D!!! biggest gimmick and waste of time ever. The glasses are uncomfy and it generally strains my eyes ruining the enjoyment of a film. Really annoyed!

Grizzlor

I doubt this was done for 3D, the film was going to be a huge bomb, still will be. May wind up like the cartoon movie from 1987, never make it to theaters.

adventure_al

Grizzlor said:
I doubt this was done for 3D, the film was going to be a huge bomb, still will be. May wind up like the cartoon movie from 1987, never make it to theaters.

It wasn't done for 3D. It was DELAYED to ADD 3D.

And don't be silly. There is no way they spent money on well known actors, effects and now the 3D upgrade for in not to hit cinemas!

Le Saboteur

Grizzlor said:
...never make it to theaters.

Oh ye of little faith. Word on the street is that there will be a four-minute preview attached to Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. No word on whether or not the preview will last throughout the films run, but - if you miss it - enjoy this ninja heavy trailer.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T9liN57pFPQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baroness wants you to enlist!

207798.jpg