Your FAVORITE Indiana Jones scene in the entire series...

Which of these scenes are your favorite?

• Total voters

Colonel Corey

What is your favorite Indiana Jones scene of ALL TIME????? Just post the title, what happens, what characters are in the scene, and there you go! You have chosen your favorite scenes!

If you would like to choose a favorite scene from my choices, then please submit a scene in the poll above.

Please remember, this is for the first three films only! Thank you, and have fun! :D

I'm torn between the Flying Wing and the Truck Chase.

But what's YOUR favorite?!

Come on, you want others to jump, but you didn't say anything yourself!

...give us SOMETHING boy-o.

Colonel Corey

Rocket Surgeon said:
I'm torn between the Flying Wing and the Truck Chase.

But what's YOUR favorite?!

Come on, you want others to jump, but you didn't say anything yourself!

...give us SOMETHING boy-o.

OK, OK, OK... Sorry. I like Vogel's Tank Battle.

kaokan123

The whole part in Shanghai is my favorite. From "Anything goes" to when Indy and willie jump out the club window. :D

Colonel Corey

kaokan123 said:
The whole part in Shanghai is my favorite. From "Anything goes" to when Indy and willie jump out the club window. :D

That' a good choice. :D I love the part where Kao Kan laughs as he shoots the machine gun at Indy and Willie as they escape behind the gong. (y)

Colonel Corey

Rocket Surgeon said:
Vogel's Tank Battle sucked.

Prove me wrong

Dude, what's your problem?! :confused: :mad:

OK, in the making of the movie, they really drove it off a cliff. It's still in ruins to this day at the bottom of that cliff.

So NAH... :mad:

The Drifter

Colonel Corey said:

OK, in the making of the movie, they really drove it off a cliff. It's still in ruins to this day at the bottom of that cliff.

That was a model of the tank that went over the cliff. But, that whole chase scene is one of my favorites as well.

Colonel Corey said:
Well, it started the day I saw Temple of Doom...;)

Colonel Corey said:
Where do you get gems like that?! They really drove it off the cliff? It's STILL there? How do you know this?!

To quote a great American (specifically North) That would be a revelation...

NAH...no way! I don't believe it!

Is THAT why you like it best?

Would it change if you found out it wasn't true like that guy Drifter claims?

Colonel Corey said:
:confused:

Gear

My favorite moment in the Indiana Jones series is when Indy shoots that alien at that bar.

Mickiana

It wasn't an easy decision. It was between the idol temple, the flying wing and the truck chase. I went the idol temple because it had that surprise element, being early in the story. It set the tone, the mystery, the suspense, the action. I draw upon my 13 year old self and the 'nearly standing in my seat' reaction to Indy's escaping by the skin of his teeth.

Montana Smith

Colonel Corey said:

Attila wrote that the tank was on display in Florida, near the Epic Stunt Spectacular.

However, there is evidence that one was left to rot outside Disneyland alongside the mock-up of the 1954 Citroën 11 Légère Cabriolet 'Traction' also used in The Last Crusade.

The tank can be seen at the far left:

Rustycitroen.jpg

The Idol Temple

whenever I think of Jones...... it's him going through some booby-trap filled ruin looking for the some fabulous artifact

Vance

Favorite scene? Shooting the swordsman in Cairo.. both for actually doing it and the reasons why. :)

IndyJoey

I was stuck between idol temple, and truck chase.... i went with truck chase because it is my favorite chase... idol temple is fantastic... but i put it at a close #2