Lack of News

Violet Indy said:
Actually, ResidentAlien there is a way to access the old site. I found the loophole. You know how it says "Register for Updates"? Click on that and once you've joined up you can access the old site and all it's features. You can even just click on the IJ.COM logo at the top of the Register screen and it'll get you there.

Yeah I know it's there. It's just a pain in the ass to get to now. You can also just go to the old pages via Google... saves all the round-about clicking. Like uh... search Indiana Jones and click on "similar results" or whatever below the official site's listing and viola!

torao

Moderator Emeritus
why is indianajones.com redirecting me to the official paramount site?

ooohhhh....mystery...:rolleyes:

No Ticket

ResidentAlien said:
Heh. So it is....

Hmm... odd. Maybe the temporary flash site was just that. Temporary. They were just putting something Indy IV up while they work on a better site for when the trailer and stuff comes out. Maybe that's what they're doing right now, updating the servers so it's temporarily just redirecting to Paramount for now. Sounds about right.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
It's happening to you guys too? It happened to me this morning while I was waiting for my DVD to get burnt. Maybe they're revamping the old site as well and linking it to the new home page.

Professor Jones

Violet Indy said:
It's happening to you guys too? It happened to me this morning while I was waiting for my DVD to get burnt. Maybe they're revamping the old site as well and linking it to the new home page.

I've just tried... but nothing happens... I see the same Indiana Jones site... don't notice anything new.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
It's a Conspiracy!!! Lucasfilm's "top men" are spying on our forum! They're read my post about how to get to the loop hole! Shouldn't have said anything.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Plot inconsistencies in the Marshall College profiles (e.g. Marion) and the style not suiting the NEW graphics. Who cares about graphics!

"BRING BACK THE OLD SITE!!!"

Well the above worked last time for Marion.... A gal can try.

sarah navarro

Violet Indy said:
Plot inconsistencies in the Marshall College profiles (e.g. Marion) and the style not suiting the NEW graphics. Who cares about graphics!

Well the above worked last time for Marion.... A gal can try.
LOL you crack me up Violet Indy,I actually like the new site but I dont like how you cant get to any of the older movie stuff ,its all just Indy 4.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome adrian!
Also paste the following line in google...
site:www.indianajones.com indianajones
...click the caches, and select all to hilight the text.

It's a great time for theRaider, with no other place to research, eh?

It seems like Paramount has taken over the site that was once LucasOnline's area. I found it strange that you have to register through Paramount to get updates. I guess it's a sign of Paramount's increased involvement (i.e. budget) for this production.

No Ticket

Well then I think the site could look better than that. I hope this is a temporary design. It's not a "BAD" design... but for a flash-based movie site promoting a new upcoming film it is pretty bland and simple.

I hope as we get closer to the first trailer or at least the new year they update it with a much more interesting design... and hopefully with SOMETHING about the other Indiana Jones movies on it.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
sarah navarro said:
LOL you crack me up Violet Indy,I actually like the new site but I dont like how you cant get to any of the older movie stuff ,its all just Indy 4.

Yeah, that's why I wanted the old site back... Thank you adrian142, whoever you are!

And it seems I will have to register for updates with Paramount...

arkfinder

at leats twice a week I google and try to find some sort of info. But, I tell ya I think Lucas got absoutly sick of the media leaking info on Star Wars I-III he has learned how to keep a lid on it. And I might add is ding a good job of it. You wonder if other's will ask his secret?

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Violet Indy said:
It's a Conspiracy!!! Lucasfilm's "top men" are spying on our forum! They're read my post about how to get to the loop hole! Shouldn't have said anything.

lol
I love posts like that. And I'm sure the Lucasfilm or Paramount marketing/publicity people (hello.) who are our guests here like it too :) .

allociné interview with shia: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UvfaNDWZzoU

i hadn't seen this one before. he talks about the trilogy.

Thanks for the link, NileQT!
Shia's tendency to unashamed hyperbole always cracks me up.
Once all the interviews in which he gushes about Indy or Harrison are done someone should
cut all the "oh my god, oh my god", "harrison is the greatest person to ever walk on the face of the earth", "i've watched the indy flicks 29485 times in a row" together and put it on youtube.

Last edited:

sarah navarro

Thanks NileQT,Ive never seen that one good thing it was in english.Like Toaro said there will be a "Why I love Harrison Ford "documentary hosted by Shia when this is all over.:)