So here it goes..

Mrs_Fedora

Hi everyone!

I'm not that new to this forum (already having 100 posts..:eek: ) but i haven't said hi yet to everyone. So here it goes... Hi everyone!
I'm 30 yrs old and live in Dublin, Ireland. No, i'm not Irish but very Dutch. I moved here 2 years ago for a job. Not that Holland is a bad place though, i just like to look over the borders, so here i am.

Like everyone else here, i'm an Indiana Jones fan. After seeing TOD at the age of 12, i was an instant fan. Love ROTLA, love LC and (almost) love KOTCS.
I like music, especially Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Peter Gabriel and U2. I do running and cycling/mountainbiking (when in Holland, in Dublin it's suicide to cycle ;) )

Hoping to meet you all on the forum, it's been fun so far!

Ska

I've only gotten into Peter Gabriel's music about a year ago...and I've been obsessed with it ever since! I Grieve is my current favorite song of any artist. Coldplay isn't too bad either. I'm enjoying their new cd...it's very soothing and powerful at the same time.

Anyways...welcome to the Raven! Give KOTCS a few more watches...and hopefully you can lose the (almost).

:D

Ayrun

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the the Raven! :)

I´m from the Netherlands as well, moved to Belgium 2,5 years ago.

Agent Z

Mrs_Fedora said:
Hi everyone!

I'm not that new to this forum (already having 100 posts..:eek: ) but i haven't said hi yet to everyone. So here it goes... Hi everyone!

I hope a mod shuts this down. This sort of tardiness is shocking, horrifying, and illegitimate.

Ehhh, I don't know. I have nothing... ;)

Mrs_Fedora said:
...(almost obsessively) love KOTCS...Peter Gabriel

I smell a "Shock the Monkey" KOTCS fanvid on YT soon. Oh yes indeedy...

Mrs_Fedora said:
...in Dublin it's suicide to cycle ;) )

hum.gif

Mrs_Fedora said:
Hoping to meet you all on the forum, it's been fun so far!

Welcome to the dojo! :hat:

:gun:

The Man

Mrs_Fedora said:
I do running and cycling/mountainbiking (when in Holland, in Dublin it's suicide to cycle ;) )

Irish roads are a combination of Death Race 2000, Rollerball and Mad Max 2. Watch those ankles!

Mrs_Fedora

haha Well, yeah it IS suicide to cycle in Dublin, really! But maybe it's because we are spoiled with cycling roads in Holland. And everyone has at least two bikes over there... AND cycle traffic lights
I do miss my two bikes though.. :(

Oh and sorry about the 100 posts, it's a bit boring at work at the moment and i do have access to internet (y) sooo i'll just hang around in The Raven.
And yes, i should be banned for this haha