Anthroposophy professor Douglas Gabriel

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Starting in the 1970s many producers and actors and their children attended Waldorf schools, which emphasize imagination in learning. Marcia Lucas took some courses and sought out Werner Glass in Michigan, who included Douglas Gabriel in a 3-day script doctoring session for Star Wars. Video at the bottom of the page here, essay here. (It's a Mayan apocalypse and wholesale conspiracy website, I don't know why.) It's a pretty fantastic tale and the 40-minute interview is highly recommended.

Then in the 1980s, he began conversations with Kathleen Kennedy and influenced every Indy movie so far.
The next round of questions focused principally on the Ark of the Covenant. Where is it? Was it real? What were its powers? What was it made of? Are there authentic pictures of it? Who stole it? What did the Templars have to do with it? Do the Jews have one now and, if so, where is it? Did the Queen of Sheba take it back to Ethiopia?
We discussed the alleged crystal skulls from South America, Shiva stones from India, the wish-fulfilling stone of Vajrayogini, magic crystals from Atlantis and Lemuria, the secret Halls of Wisdom beneath the Great Pyramid, the tomb of the first Emperor of China, and many other similar stories.
Here is the vision I shared with her: There needs to be three knights who go to Jerusalem to find the grail. They are tasked with bringing it to the West and guarding it until the time comes for a “chosen one” to cross the bridge of death between the physical and spiritual, and reach the holy shrine of the grail carved in solid stone. Hide the grail in plain sight, so only the “pure of heart” knows which of the many grails is the one and only grail, the cup that Christ used at the Last Supper. This cup is humble and anyone who drinks from it lives forever.
I also shared with her the “truth” about the caves in South America that Blavatsky said were lined with gold and home to the masters. This was in the form of a long story called “Sun Seed,” about a seeker who finds his way to these caves and what he encounters there, as well as its relationship to sunspots and the shifting of the poles. Twelve masters must meet in the cave to create a new Ark that will keep the earth from great physical upheavals.
He was paid for his consultation. Probably he was recorded and transcribed as was procedure.

Oh, and the history of Helena Blavatsky inspired Poltergeist. (mic drop)

Z dweller

Moedred said:
the history of Helena Blavatsky inspired Poltergeist. (mic drop)
Interestingly enough, mme Blavatsky's theosophy movement, and her theory about the Masters in the hidden cities were a big influence on British explorer/adventurer Col. Percy Fawcett, who is considered one of the possible real life models on which Indy's character was molded.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
What's really impressive is he shows no awareness of the Monkey King script...
[Lucas] called him Luke Starkiller. I was the first person to kill that idea. I said 'you don’t want Starkiller, you want someone who is a sky dancer, or a sky walker, like the Tibetan tradition of the wind horse, or the Chinese tradition of the sun monkey king who was a sky walker, who could catapult across the sky infinitely fast, faster than the gods.'
...or the Fate of Atlantis video game.
There were seven stones, each connected to the energy of one of the major six planets, with a central stone representing the sun. Each stone sat atop a pyramid in the shape of a six-pointed star. Each crystal was made of the substance that channeled a particular planet’s energy as it joins with the energy of the other crystals. According to legends, this "harmony of the spheres" energy conduit powered the advanced technology of Atlantis.
This concept was grafted onto the Sivalinga stones.