The Harrison Ford INDY 4 Autographed pic.....

tnswman

Sold out in less than 5 Minutes....The same for the Star Wars pic too... That was AMAZING!!

I ordered mine at 30 seconds after the start of the sale and by the time I had paid via paypal, BOOM!! They were GONE!!

CONGRATS to anyone else on here that got one!!

deckard24

Wow, that fast huh?

That's crazy, there must be a lot of collectors with some serious money to throw around out there!

Sorry you didn't get one man!:(

tnswman

deckard24 said:
Wow, that fast huh?

That's crazy, there must be a lot of collectors with some serious money to throw around out there!

Sorry you didn't get one man!:(

No, I GOT one.. In fact, Mine was the 1st order.. I went back in to see how they were going and BOOM they were GONE!!

I am VERY HAPPY!! I can't wait to get it.

metalinvader

Congrats,Man!
It must be nice to own an Indy product that has a limited run of 50!;)

First the Adventure heros and now the Ford autograph..You really like sticking it to the rest of the collecting community dont you?:p

tnswman

metalinvader said:
Congrats,Man!
It must be nice to own an Indy product that has a limited run of 50!;)

First the Adventure heros and now the Ford autograph..You really like sticking it to the rest of the collecting community dont you?:p

LOL!! No, I wish there was enough for the everyone :( But I am happy that it is me LOL!!

deckard24

tnswman said:
No, I GOT one.. In fact, Mine was the 1st order.. I went back in to see how they were going and BOOM they were GONE!!

I am VERY HAPPY!! I can't wait to get it.
My mistake, Good for you!(y)

nickcleve

got mine

i logged in got the star wars pic then went and got the indy pic. very very excited. i have all the other star wars autographs from new hope now have last one.

tnswman

nickcleve said:
i logged in got the star wars pic then went and got the indy pic. very very excited. i have all the other star wars autographs from new hope now have last one.

Way to go :) I don't think that we will be black balled over here for buying one.. I can't believe how immature the people at the Scum are acting.