Jacket Wars

Which raiders style jacket has better color?

• Total voters

Insomniac

For the last year my best friend and I have been arguing over which raiders style jacket has a better color. So we're hoping you guys could help decide the better jacket color. Here are some pics, you will have to choose between A and B.

A being the darker one, and B being the lighter one.

"A"(Darker)

"B" (Lighter)

photostream

"A"(Darker)

photostream

"B" (Lighter)

photostream

(Both)

photostream

"A" (Darker)

photostream

"A" (Darker)

photostream

"B" (Lighter)

photostream

"B" (Lighter)

Here is where you will find the jacket pics if these fail.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33568354@N02/

Vote fairly

*Mods You may take out pics if this is to heavy*

Dr Bones

To my untrained eye...I say the darker one looks better.

The fellows at Club Obi-Wan will advise you well.;)

Indy's brother

I say the darker one, although it's too dark. The other one is unforgivably light, imho. If there was a color in between the two, it would be more screen accurate.

Mickiana

Without a doubt, jacket A is the better looking, although, as others have said, it does look very dark. The other colour looks like s**t.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Definitely the Darker one -- A

It will age much better and show the wear as B will be the same color and lose the crackle and contrast. Hands down -- go with the darker one.

Professor Jones

The darker, for sure, but none of the two jackets reminds me of the real indy jacket. You can find true leather jackets way more close and similar to Indy's one in every store for not so much money.

indyclone25

the darker one is better , i have a indy jacket which is much lighter but does look good --- i plan on buying a todds jacket soon tho