New Indy 4 images from Monopoly

tnswman

Here are some cool Indy 4 images and spoiler pics from Indy4...as well as a spoiler quote ;) these are found in the new Indiana Jones monopoly game tha tis not yet released.. I got a copy of this game early and I am sharing the pics :) you can see more images at throw me the idol.com :)

Indy022.jpg

Indy023.jpg

Indy027.jpg

Indy028.jpg

Indy029.jpg

Indy030.jpg

Blue Jay

that pretty much confirms the use of the sentence:
"it is not the mileage, honey, it is the years" :p

I think a lot of people wont like that quote because it is too much of an inside joke towards raiders...but i just love it LOL

tnswman

Blue Jay said:

I think a lot of people wont like that quote because it is too much of an inside joke towards raiders...but i just love it LOL

me too, It is perfect!

Darth Vile

tnswman,

Thanks for sharing these. "Doom Town" sounds like first confirmation that the atom bomb testing scene from the early script is indeed in the movie.

Also, we all knew it would be in "It's not the mileage, it's the years"... obvious but great : )

Blue Jay

oh man, i totally forgot to thank you tnswman.
Thanks for posting the pictures! You are the man.....or the woman?

tnswman

Blue Jay said:
oh man, i totally forgot to thank you tnswman.
Thanks for posting the pictures! You are the man.....or the woman?

LOL!! I'm just a lucky MAN!! LOL!! you are welcome!!

commontone

Blue Jay said:

Sorry, I think it's lame and it makes me cringe. :eek:

tnswman

commontone said:
Sorry, I think it's lame and it makes me cringe. :eek:

just becaue you read it on the card and not how it is used in the movie?

it is witty and exactly what indy should say.

sunshinestate1992

i knew knew knew their would be a fiftys diner in the film

george lucas loves that kinda thing becuase of american grafitti

and diners are the epitomy of the fifties i knew it i knew it i knew it i knew it i knew it i knew it :) the others are so cool too!

MattJones

I'm slightly excited and slightly depressed at the same time.

On the excited side, THIS LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

On the depressed side, can this movie really live up to my expectations? :confused:

AHegele

I remember Frank Darabount saying that line was in his old script. Looks like they kept it in.

also. Doom town seems like a pretty solid indication that there is a scene from Saucer Men from Mars in the new draft.

wow. A lot of spoilers in one thread!

Thanks for posting the pictures tnswman! :)

G-Man

Awesome, tnswman, thanks for these pics.

Guess it proves David Koepp was full of BS when he said

The worst thing to do would be to have him make reference to things he said in the first movie, like to pun on lines of dialogue...

dallasindy

I thought the quote was "Its not the years, its the mileage." Do they have it backwards? Maybe im just retarded...and drunk...

Zorg

dallasindy said:
I thought the quote was "Its not the years, its the mileage." Do they have it backwards?

That's the whole point, isn't it..

I don't mind them twisting the "mileage" line from ROTLA - it was kinda obvious to be in there, but I do hope they come up with something new considering the scene when Indy says it.

I'm most excited about the ROTLA warehouse. At last we know that it's called Hangar 51. Wonder if Area 51 is also in, or is this the (only) reference to that?

Just what is Doom Town? Looks like a kitchen to me. Doesn't Indy like doing household chores or what? :)

tnswman

Zorg said:
That's the whole point, isn't it..

I don't mind them twisting the "mileage" line from ROTLA - it was kinda obvious to be in there, but I do hope they come up with something new considering the scene when Indy says it.

I'm most excited about the ROTLA warehouse. At last we know that it's called Hangar 51. Wonder if Area 51 is also in, or is this the (only) reference to that?

Just what is Doom Town? Looks like a kitchen to me. Doesn't Indy like doing household chores or what? :)

remember, back during the atomic weapon testing, they would build realistic towns FULL of furnished houses.. they tested EVERYTHING against nuclear weapons.

NileQT87

it's arnie's diner (read: "arnold's" from happy days)...! looks a tad similar (red seats, woody interior) to mel's drive-in circa 1973 also.

and i was hoping for that line reversal. it's become too famous twisted backwards almost to not use it and it covers the whole need to have one age joke and have indy do it rather than another character.

commontone

tnswman said:
just becaue you read it on the card and not how it is used in the movie?

it is witty and exactly what indy should say.

I disagree. It's the kind of self-referencing line that I just don't like...the kind of thing I hoped they would keep to an absolute minimum in Indy 4.

It's not especially witty, anyone could have thought of it. I predict there will be as many groans as laughs in the theater for that one.

tnswman

commontone said:
I disagree. It's the kind of self-referencing line that I just don't like...the kind of thing I hoped they would keep to an absolute minimum in Indy 4.

It's not especially witty, anyone could have thought of it. I predict there will be as many groans as laughs in the theater for that one.

seeing how we all heard Indy stating the line in ROTLA, OF COURSE ANYONE could have... You have to remember..I will whisper this since it is a secret ...[SIZE="1"]The characters in this movie don't know that we have been watching them...they also do not know that several of you have come up with your much better versions of the script that are just asdly notthe film being made.[/SIZE]

Now, since this is the only age awareness quote we have witnessed, I would think that it is at a minimum....you should be happy.

Really, what a trivial thing to find fault with when it is ABSOLUTLY in character for Indy.