The Spalko Sexiness Thread

Deckard

Indy's brother said:
Ya know, I could have sworn I saw these here, but I searched the entire thread , and got bupkis. Here you are:
30c47dcf72bf38706dc684a46b19ed99.jpg

Communism never looked so good. I wonder if she can read my mind. :p

Indy Croft

I'm a guy but I'm not attracted to women like strippers but I'm not gay either, I just like Sweet, innocent, charming, unfashionable, cute girls with bright smiles rather than girls who try to look cool and sexy:hat:

Nurhachi1991

Indy Croft said:
I'm a guy but I'm not attracted to women like strippers but I'm not gay either, I just like Sweet, innocent, charming, unfashionable, cute girls with bright smiles rather than girls who try to look cool and sexy:hat:

Than why is your user name Indy Croft? Is it a referance to Lara Croft the female Indy rip off with the huge rack and acts both cool and sexy :p

Indy Croft

Nurhachi1991 said:
Than why is your user name Indy Croft? Is it a referance to Lara Croft the female Indy rip off with the huge rack and acts both cool and sexy :p
well it's true I love Lara Croft but her sexy stuff is sth that i don;t like about her, that's the only thing. Plus, she doesn't try to look cool or sexy in the games, the creators do it. Lara's attitude is now more open, social, cracking jokes. She's nice now

Indy's brother

she doesn't try to look cool or sexy in the games, the creators do it.

I don't know how to say this without coming across as a jerk, but you do know that Lara Croft is not a real person, right? Lara can't "try" anything. I think Nurhachi1991 has got you on this one. :hat:

The Man

Indy's brother said:
I don't know how to say this without coming across as a jerk, but you do know that Lara Croft is not a real person, right? Lara can't "try" anything. I think Nurhachi1991 has got you on this one. :hat:

Lara ain't strictly real, but Rhona Mitra was used to create her appearance...

Notice her vest? She's so hot she drools over herself...
RhonaMitra.jpg

Indy Croft

Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft model now.

To: Indy's brother
Lara is fictional but she can try within the games that's what i mean

Nurhachi1991

Indy Croft said:
Alison Carroll is the new Lara Croft model now.

To: Indy's brother
Lara is fictional but she can try within the games that's what i mean

But you are controlling her with your controller............... :p

Indy Croft

Nurhachi1991 said:
But you are controlling her with your controller............... :p
well that cannot control her personality

motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects
they are what the creator can control not me :hat: