Go Back   The Raven > Beyond the Films > Indy Video Games
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2003, 11:08 PM   #51
indygabe
IndyFan

Indy The stone chinese men

Hello,
I am in the tomb and am trying to fight two chinese dudes who look like they are stone and have swords. Any help on how to defeat them?
indygabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2003, 11:35 PM   #52
Gregoire Defence
IndyFan

Thumbs up

Use the Pa Cheng. And don't throw it, punch them with it.
Gregoire Defence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 02:27 PM   #53
indygabe
IndyFan

Indy the bell room

Hello again,
I was just wondering what I needed to do to solve the puzzle in the bell room. Can anyone help?
Old 04-01-2003, 02:50 PM   #54
Raffey
IndyFan

If the room you are referring to is the one I'm thinking of then you will need the artifact to light the path to each island (with bells) of the room.

When you get to each island, kill the ghosts and flip the switch. That will cause the bells to ring in a certain order.

You must ring each bell in that exact order.
Raffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 02:58 PM   #55
Wizzette3457
IndyFan

MESSAGE FROM LUCASARTS...

I sent an e-mail to those at LucasArts specifically complaining about the lack of any player saves (other than the automatic saves) as well as complaining that the W key (if reassigned to the UP arrow) does not allow Indy to swing back and forth on whips, chains or ropes.

I got a response (much quicker than I'd thought) and they said that I was correct and that they ARE WORKING ON A PATCH. Hang tight!
Wizzette3457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 06:55 PM   #56
Quest
IndyFan

whoooo Love ya lucasarts!

or is that an aprils fool joke of yours?
Quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2003, 08:30 PM   #57
Raffey
IndyFan

I see no reason to cheer Lucas Arts for providing a patch to a faulty game that should have been fixed to begin with but hey to each their own....
Old 04-02-2003, 01:37 AM   #58
Quest
IndyFan

LOL Raffey well, they couldve ignored us. And this shows they listen to the fans, I guess. So I think that should be complimented
Quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2003, 02:41 PM   #59
indygabe
IndyFan

Indy the end

Ok, I am in the final stage, the part with the dragon and the evil dude...exactly what do I need to do to finish the game? (I keep getting killed before I can find out)
Old 04-03-2003, 04:06 PM   #60
Raffey
IndyFan

Charge up the Pa Cheng with mystical energy then fire it at Marshall.

Then, recharge your Pa Cheng with the next mystical energy and fire it a Marshall.

Keep recharging and shooting the star at him until he's weaken. Pretty easy to do actually once you realize what needs to be done.
Old 04-04-2003, 12:34 AM   #61
indygabe
IndyFan

Indy Once again, a question

Hello,
I have been all over the path of the ancients level in ceylon and I can't seem to find an artifact. What is the deal? Are there artifacts in every level? Anyway, if someone would give me the skinny on these artifacts I would be grateful. Thank you
Old 04-04-2003, 01:10 AM   #62
Tequileros
IndyFan

Emperor's Tomb Beginning

After the frustrating jumps on the spikes, I finally got futher and I went to those electrical charged thingeys. I'm now at the water fountain. However, when I want to jump to the oposite of it where the ring is which you can pull so the door goes open, I get charged, fall down and do that impossible spikes thing again over and over. Any help?
Tequileros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2003, 11:16 PM   #63
craven8
IndyFan

a guy Stuck in Prague

I'm stuck in the courtyard at the well. I've killed everyone and blew up the entrance to the well but, when I dive inside the well I can't move Indy. He just floats there and eventually drowns. Is this a bug in the game or am I in the wrong place? Thanks for any help.
craven8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 04:51 AM   #64
Wizzette3457
IndyFan

Are you using the spacebar? The spacebar is default for JUMPING, but it is also used for swimming....

Use the spacebar underwater, with your arrow keys or the W,S, A and D keys (if you left movement as the default keys).
Wizzette3457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 07:50 AM   #65
terjols
IndyFan

Post Here's a problem for U

Hi!
First of all. It's a great game! At least until the Prague Dungeon part. I can't get the chain swinging again after it's come to a still. I've seen that someone has suggested that you press and hold the "Z" or the "W" (forward key) but nothing happens. It' just does'nt work for me! I've tried ALL other letters and possibilities as well but NO. I have a Brand new Logitech keybord so it's very disapointing if i would have to call it a day now! Hope someone have a GOOD solution for this.
Thanks

Terje
terjols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 10:18 AM   #66
Indyjones
IndyFan

Thumbs down The Kraken...

Hi all,

I know there were strategies posted here how to defeat the kraken, but I still canīt manage to get through. Iīve tried this ****ty level for 2 hours now and Iīm totally pissed off. I only managed to blow up two pillars...

So, is there a cheat to skip a level or can someone provide me with a savegame right after the Krakenīs defeat?

And if they donīt implement a anytime/anyplace saveoption within the next update, Iīll kick their...

TIA!
Bjoern
Indyjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2003, 10:43 AM   #67
Sarnath
IndyFan

I'm on the Secret of Peng Lai Lagoon Part 2, the part where you have to use the elevator to get up the scaffolding. For some reason, the elevator only goes up halfway, and then starts back down again. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it a bug or something?

And I found a walkthrough for anyone who needs help. It's for Xbox, but it works for the PC version too.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/...erors_tomb.txt
Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 01:19 PM   #68
terjols
IndyFan

Hi! I'm in with the kraken. Is the kraken's eyes the place where the yellowfish comes out from?

Terje
Old 04-08-2003, 01:49 PM   #69
Sarnath
IndyFan

Just keep shooting the Kraken in the eyes and any jellyfish that come towards you. Eventually he'll retreat into the cave, and then you set a demo charge on one of the pillers before he comes back out. Keep doing that until you've destroyed all four pillars.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:21 PM   #70
Nox
IndyFan

Von Beck's Revenge

I seem to be having a technical problem in Von Beck's Revenge. The camera refuses to move and as a result it is very hard to manuever Indy left or right. This would be okay except that Indy turns sharply to the right right before the third whip-jump and, since I can't turn him, he runs into a block and stays there until Von Beck catches up and smushes him. I've tried using the A/D keys but they turn him too far. Gah, camera based movement SUCKS.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 12:46 AM   #71
terjols
IndyFan

How do i defeat sharks?

Hi!
With what weapon can i defeat the sharks? And can i kill them from shore?

Terje
Old 04-09-2003, 02:02 AM   #72
Mr.Deflok
IndyFan

Use a speargun! And as for the shore bit, not sure (no pun intended)!
Mr.Deflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 05:19 AM   #73
Nox
IndyFan

You can also kill sharks (and crocs, in Ceylon) with your blade (machete/turkish knife). Just remember to use alternate fire.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 01:21 PM   #74
Sarnath
IndyFan

I don't think you can kill them above water, I tried with not too much of an effect...
Old 04-12-2003, 08:44 AM   #75
smithwesson44
IndyFan

Hi. I'm stuck on the level of SECRETS OF THE MOSQUE PART I. I have gotten to the area with the water with sharks in it and you have to whip lanterns to get across chasms. I am at the part where there is an outcropping of jagged rocks below, and I think I have to jump and whip the lantern to get to the cave on the other side. I run forward jump and whip, but Indy just cant get the lantern to swing. Thanks.
smithwesson44 is offline   Reply With Quote