Hi Everyone!!!

Domino40

My name is Domino. I'm from NC, but currently live in NY. I have been an Indy fan since the first movie came out soooo long ago! This board looks awesome, and I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Welcome to the Raven, Domino40!!!:whip: Hope you enjoy your adventures here at the Raven!

roundshort

temple of john said:
Sounds good Domino. Are you going to be signing up for the Jay R. Zay monthly fan magazine??? I enjoy it. Jay will give you lessons on being polite, politics, German history, planting tomatoes and Ancient Hungarian Cabinet Making. I recommend it for anyone who needs to know everything. Only $19.95/year. Let me know.

ToJ, please don't forget the Lab fee for the make your own "hosen! That is extra!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
temple of john said:
Are you going to be signing up for the Jay R. Zay monthly fan magazine??? I enjoy it. Jay will give you lessons on being polite, politics, German history, planting tomatoes and Ancient Hungarian Cabinet Making. I recommend it for anyone who needs to know everything. Only $19.95/year. Let me know.

LOL, that's great. Welcome to the Raven, where paths cross. <small>(© 00Kevin 2003)</small>