c2e2 in chicago this past weekend

indyclone25

had a great time at the convention , ran into many indiana jones and a fellow ravener
DSC03532_zps0d7fb6ab.jpg

IAdventurer01

Hmm ... I did not realize my hat was so crooked at the time. :p Thanks for posting the picture - it was nice to meet up with a fellow Ravener in person!

I counted 7 Indy's with varying ages and genders there on Saturday. It was especially fun to see the little ones donning fedoras. I wonder, were there any other Raven Bar members in attendance?

HenryJunior

Awesome! I can't wait to go out to a Con in my Indy Gear, now that I have it. (y)

They'll probably zip-tie my whip though :eek: :whip:

indyclone25

they may , but they didn't do anything to mine . i had added some velcro to my whip holder to make it longer and i was to wrap it around my whip three times to keep it secure .

HenryJunior

I go to Phoenix Comicon, everything from laser guns to giant anime hammers are "Peace-bonded" with bright orange zip-ties (which is kind of a bummer to people who work really hard on Cosplay).

Just depends on where you go, I think they only started that last year ('12).

bonoferox

Saw you both a few times at the con. You were about 20 feet in front of me in line to get in on Saturday. I feel so old now with how much your son has grown since the first time I met you both in 2008.