Indiana Jones IV official photos thread

NileQT87

ah, you had yet to see the 2 circa raiders poolside speedo pics on google image search. lol.

amazingly, it's hard to miss those pictures on the web when you are looking up harrison.

Last edited:

sarah navarro

NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:
ah, you had yet to see the 2 circa raiders poolside speedo pics on google image search. lol.

amazingly, it's hard to miss those pictures on the web when you are looking up harrison.

whats a CIRCA RAIDERS picture , well i guess i saw them now. what the heck was he doing ????

No Ticket

NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:

Haha... I just found that picture yesterday! Haha, I put it as my "profile pic." I had never seen it before. I personally think it's hilarious. Well even more so with the added fedora. lol.

sarah navarro

No Ticket said:
Haha... I just found that picture yesterday! Haha, I put it as my "profile pic." I had never seen it before. I personally think it's hilarious. Well even more so with the added fedora. lol.
hahaha!!! i just looked at it again(on your profile) and it was funnier than the first time i saw it:D

has anyone else noticed this??

harrison looks like he has a completely different nose than he does in the new indy 4 picture...wonder why?

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've seen that one before. A friend of mine found it last year. Every friend's brithday, she makes a card that really shows that she knows what they like, etc. She made a rather disturbing Indy/ Young Harrison birthday card for me last year (one of the photos was that one!!!:eek: ). Of course, this year, it'll have to be a Shia La Beouf related one...

Sankara

@sarah navarro
Because the Pool-Picture is mirror-inverted. Some scenes in the Indiana Jones-Movies are mirror-inverted too.

sarah navarro

Sankara said:
@sarah navarro
Because the Pool-Picture is mirror-inverted. Some scenes in the Indiana Jones-Movies are mirror-inverted too.
sorry to sound like an idiot but i didnt understand hat you just said.

NileQT87

Circa (often abbreviated c., ca., ca or cca. and sometimes italicized to show it is Latin) literally means "about". It is widely used in genealogy and historical writing, when the dates of events are approximately known.

circa raiders means, during the approximate era of raiders of the lost ark (1980/1ish).

by inverted (or backwards), one is saying that they've been horizontally switched because his nose is appears to be leaning in the other direction. that's usually how you can tell his pictures have been inverted.

these are the two pictures:
http://www.destructoid.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/Harrison+ford+in+speedos.jpg
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8829/harrisonford02mw1.jpg

i probably saw these about 4-5 years ago. :eek:

i'm sure harrison would be embarassed if he knew those pics have been floating around the internet for years.

Last edited:

Sankara

@sarah navarro
Where exactly ist the problem? His Nose looks different on the Pool-Picture because this Picture is mirror-inverted. That's all...

AND: Some scenes in the Indiana Jones-Movies are mirror-ionverted too. You can see it always on his nose...

Johnny Nys

You can now download a wallpaper of that first official Indy pic at their site.

You know, I had already made it my desktop wallpaper when it was first released. Then my girlfriend saw it and she said, "What's that old geezer doing there? Is that uncle Jeff? No, who is he?"

It was a bit embarrassing at the time. She sounded like she never heard of Indy before, which isn't the case. She just isn't a big fan, I guess.

whipple

Check out this beaut...

070727-photo.jpg

sarah navarro

YES !!!!!!! this is the best indy picture yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whip: (y) :D :) ;)

Dr.Sartorius

whipple said:
I REALLY want a shot of him in the jacket!!!!! (y)

I guess they're holding out on showing us Indy in full Indy gear. I'm sure Lucasfilm will release a still from the film of Harrison with the jacket, whip, and hat pretty soon.

Yvonne

Dr.Sartorius said:
I've also noticed Steven Spielberg has turned into Stan Winston.

LOL, that's so true I think. I didn't notice until you mentioned it though.

Thanks for posting the new photo, whipple. I love it! I've been watching the official site most of the day, but didn't realize that it would take a reload to see something new. I figured I could just keep clicking "Sort by All" at the bottom, but I guess that won't work.

I love that cast pic! I am gonna guess that this is the final hero group.

Raiders: Indy, Sallah, Marion
Temple: Indy, Willie, Short Round
Crusade: Indy, Henry, Sallah, Marcus Brody
Indy 4: Indy, Marion, Mac, Mutt