Teaser Trailer on Superbowl Sunday? Poof.

-Jones-

IndyJr. said:
The Dark Knight & Indiana Jones = the most popular 2008 films... thus... they will save the ads until the end just so they can keep people watching until then... it's a marketing technique... mark my words... by the end of the day we shall see the two ads... ;)

But TDK had its trailer released and not mention more photos...

IndyJr.

-Jones- said:
But TDK had its trailer released and not mention more photos...

eh, true... if I get at least one of the two ads for either of the films I will be one happy guy

yodazone

IrishLuck1980 said:
At this point I would take a teaser that just shows the hat and whip and title with the Raider's March playing.

hellz yea....or even like the "Last Crusade" teaser with behind the scenes footage was great. Hell, that teaser was awesome!

For a second I thought I heard the "Raiders march" playing in the stadium during a break to commercial. Great, now I'm hallucinating....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

AirForceOne.gif

-Jones-

What would happen if: 'there will be no teaser or trailer - you all must wait until May 22!' - said Spielberg and Lucas on the 80th annual academy awards.

Mueheheheheheheh! :D

IrishLuck1980

If there will be no trailer, just tell us already!!! I think we've been patient more then long enough!!!

EDIT: WOW Talk about mediocre. This game has been boring, and all the comercials have been boring!

IndyJr.

10,000 BC's trailer just got on... it's a WB spot... they said they'd put ONE up... meaning no Dark Knight...

I'm still holding hope for Indy!!!

edit: never mind... 10,000 BC showing was a lie spread by some low-life...

yodazone

At this point, I'll take a 20 second video of Lindsey with a "Raiders March" ringtone playing from her phone while she's stepping out of a car.

AirForceOne.gif

barranca

There'll be no Dark Knight due to Heath, I think Indys gonna be a no show till later this month? Valentines perhaps ?, Empire said trailer this month.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
No trailer? Thought as much. It's more likely to make an appearance one morning on Youtube under a mysterious username. :p