How do you watch the Indy trilogy?.

monkey

Sorry Canyon, for my role in this descent into madness.

I like to watch the IJ movies with my girlfriend of 19 years (otherwise known as my wife), with the lights turned down low, and a bowl of microwave popcorn.

Watching Indiana Jones movies together always seems to make us feel more 'Adventurous';)

Pale Horse

Staff member
monkey said:

I like to watch the IJ movies with my girlfriend of 19 years (otherwise known as my wife), with the lights turned down low, and a bowl of microwave popcorn.

Watching Indiana Jones movies together always seems to make us feel more 'Adventurous';)

Is it the blood sacrifice in TOD, the finger necklace in RotLA, or the sliding between the boats in LC. Personally, for me and my mine, it's the "snake-surprise" scene that sends us to recreate Venice.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Canyon said:
Nice to see that there are some mature replies here, *cough* Monkey and OOKevin *cough*. :rolleyes:

Who the heck is OOKevin?

I usually watch them alone. Sometimes my sister joins me.

00Kevin

Indyfan
apalehorse said:
I'm with ya Canyon, how can you not be friendly to the friendliest Ravener...? :)

I'm being friendly, teasing is a mild form of humor, not to be taken seriously, unfortunitly, we have learned that some european raveners can't take jokes very well, if ya know what I mean

Canyon

Renderking Fisk said:
I feel a lot of warmth in this room, either that or I'm on fire.

Well, I would say that you're hot, but people might talk...

monkey said:

It's okay, this is a crazy place anyway. ;)

Do I read right that you've been married for 19 years!? Ah well, I'm not surprised, a sweet man like you...

00Kevin said:
I'd personally like to apologize to Canyon for ruining another one of her threads ;)

Ruining another thread? Don't be silly! Annihilated it beyond all recognition more like! :D

MP3

apalehorse said:
Is it the blood sacrifice in TOD, the finger necklace in RotLA, or the sliding between the boats in LC. Personally, for me and my mine, it's the "snake-surprise" scene that sends us to recreate Venice.

Uhhhhhhhh... I think you just answered your own question - it's probably the Venice scene that he was talking about. ;)

philhos

I got the DVDs for Christmas and I've watched them quite a few times already.

However, my 3-year-old daughter absolutely loves "Jones" as she calles him.

I feel ecstatic that I can raise my daughter the right way: she loves Indiana Jones and Spider-man. Now, if I can just get her into sports, I'll be set. :)

ElodieJones

I watch alone!

Because my family don't like watch a film in English. (I lieve in Switzerland).

And because they don't like watch 500 time the same film !!!

Canyon

Renderking Fisk said:
Indyologist said:
I watch the Indy films wearing nothing but a fedora. ;)

I often work out to the Jones Soundtracks? get the tune to a particular sequence? get my weights out and take off my shirt, exposing my bare chest.

Depending on the sequence, my pace is either fast or slow. If it?s few bars of Marion?s love theme I?ll do some slow rhythmic pumps with the weights. If it?s a chase or a march or a chase theme I?ll do some fast pulsating undulations.

At the end I?m panting with exhaustion? my bare chest glistening with sweat, my muscels rippling from over use. I lay back drained yet exausted.

I'm not even gonna reply to that. Oh wait, I already have! :p

Sometimes i watch them by myself, because they're kind of a personal thing, you know? Like they're sacred or something and they shouldn't be shown to anyone else. I like to just watch indy and his wonderfulness and hotness in peace sometimes.
But other times i feel the need to share the joy. My sister is always up for watching LC with me, she thinks it's a riot and loves Sean Connery's character. I also like watching them with my friends who have never seen them before so that they can understand my obsession. Or not...