1/6 Stop Motion teaser poster

hemble

Hi All

This a poster for a 1/6 stop motion movie I'm slowly doing, Phenix over at Sandtroopers.com (thanks heaps brother) made the poster for me and I was blown away by it and had to show you all.

index.php

Ron

DoomTown

Very cool Ron, looking forward to seeing this... Any chance for a stop-motion "Mystery of the Blues" follow-up, with that great figure you created???(y)

hemble

Hi All

Thanks for the replies guys

KVoss - I'll have to see how this one turns out before I even consider a Mystery of the blues version, but you never know.

Luke Sprywalker - Yeah i was stoked when he showed me the poster and I'm going to see if I can get maybe two more done later as I progress.

lao che & sons - Your telling me I didn't even expect this either but I have always loved stop motion films, and being a huge indy fan it was only natural to try this.

Ron

JgonzalezNJ

hemble said:
Hi All

Thanks for the replies guys

KVoss - I'll have to see how this one turns out before I even consider a Mystery of the blues version, but you never know.

Luke Sprywalker - Yeah i was stoked when he showed me the poster and I'm going to see if I can get maybe two more done later as I progress.

lao che & sons - Your telling me I didn't even expect this either but I have always loved stop motion films, and being a huge indy fan it was only natural to try this.

Ron

Thats exciting Ron, have you done SM before or will this be your first crack at?

hemble

Hi All

JgonzalezNJ - I've done SM before but just playing around to see what I could do but nothing major.

Exulted Unicron - Cheers mate, when I gave my friend the figure pics I told him to do what he wanted and he didn't dissapoint. He does alot of custom SW cardbacks so this is second nature to him.

Ron

NickTurner

Just as long as Indy does NOT meet Santa or a Snowman!!!* :D :D :D :D

* Stop Motion Joke y'all

Indy vs Fighting Skeletons? Absolutely! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

(Ray Harryhausen anyone?)

hemble

Hi All

NickTurner - I was thinking more of the lines of Irontail lol or maybe a cyclops. AH the good old stop motion films Rankin/Bass and Ray Harryhausen are my all time favourites.

Ron

hemble

Hi All

As promised to lao che & sons here are the parts I'm going to use for the indy figure. the following list are parts used and what companies.

Sideshow Toys
head
closed fists bare and gloved
open hands
holster and belt
whips
bag
pistol
pants belt

Soldier Story
body

Hasbro
shoes

Frontline
Fedora

ebay
other hands

Picture002.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

Here are some WIP of the temples, these temples will be like a fly over shot.

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Ron

lao che & sons

WOW. This really looks like a huge project. I love it. The temples are great and Indy looks great as always. (y) I can't wait for this film.;)

hemble

Hi All

lao che & sons - Thanks mate I hope that all goes together as well:D

Well here is some more WIP pics of the temples, I have completed the temples and the stone roads. I just have to add a few little extras and then start painting then add the jungle.

Ron

Picture034.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

hemble

Hi All

Cheers Spry I'll be adding the plaster today and hopefully get the jungle foilage going this afternoon.

Ron

vf wing

Amazing work on that temple! Are you going to recreate 1/6 scale elements of the exteriors for doorways and such? How long will the finished film end up being?