mutts hat

Indy~Annie

didnt any one else wish (if u like Mutt) Mutt wore his hat through the whole movie? i really wished he did.

am i crazy!?!??!?!?:eek:

The_Raiders

I didn't mind Mutt's hat at all, but personally I'm glad he didn't wear it alot, Indy's the man with the hat around here! :hat:

Indy~Annie

lol true....true...but it looked so cute on him:eek:

dont get me wrong im a 100% Indy/Harrison fan....but still.lol

LostArk

You mean like following Indy's tradition of wearing the hat for almost the whole movie? I wouldn't have minded that :hat:

Filmphoenix

Mutt's appearance in his introduction paid homage to Marlion Brando. I forget which movie, I think On the Waterfront, but Mutt looked just like Brando in one of his old movies. I wouldn't mind it either way, but I think Mutt's identifying article of clothing should be his jacket.

Nimbus

I think it would've been neat for him to wear the hat more, too. I dunno, something about his hair bothered me (it wasn't that bad, but still). Anyway, yeah he should've worn it more :cool:

Indy~Annie

Nimbus said:
I think it would've been neat for him to wear the hat more, too. I dunno, something about his hair bothered me (it wasn't that bad, but still). Anyway, yeah he should've worn it more :cool:

me and my sis was just thinking maybe he didnt wear his hat a lot is cause he wouldnt be able to brush his Elvis hair dew.:p

well he could of taken it off.....oh well.:hat:

Indy~Annie

LostArk said:
You mean like following Indy's tradition of wearing the hat for almost the whole movie? I wouldn't have minded that :hat:

yah.then he wouldnt take Indys hat!!!!:eek: in the movies so on...

i love his hat,it reminds me of my old dance class with our jazz dance with those puffy hats.lol(y)

Henry_Jones_Jr

Filmphoenix said:
Mutt's appearance in his introduction paid homage to Marlion Brando. I forget which movie, I think On the Waterfront, but Mutt looked just like Brando in one of his old movies.

The movie you're thinking of is The Wild One.

Speaking of Mutt and hats, does anyone else just love the end of the movie when he tries to put on Indy's hat, then Indy snatches it off and gives him a look as if to say "I don't think so Junior, it's not your franchise yet".

iLUVINDY

Henry_Jones_Jr said:
The movie you're thinking of is The Wild One.

Speaking of Mutt and hats, does anyone else just love the end of the movie when he tries to put on Indy's hat, then Indy snatches it off and gives him a look as if to say "I don't think so Junior, it's not your franchise yet".

I loved that part, it gave me chills :whip: