Indiana Jones - Newspaper Clippings

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Darwin Jones said:
Great!!!! Thanks you very much!!!
The Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Premiere was the same day of this publication (June 28 th). Photos and comments should correspond to a special screening on June 26th!!!!
I founf some pictures of Alison Doody, Alexei Sayle,...here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indycast/4203141178/in/photostream
and I think also corresponds to June 26th. What do you think?

date.jpg

The preimere was on the 27th June 1989.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
I am interested, JuggernautJones, and it just so happens that I have some old newspaper clippings to contribute. My plan was to post them in your "Indiana Jones Stuff - Digital Versions" thread but now that you've revived this one (and are a Staff Member), TELL ME where to post them!:whip:

You?re a star. Always a willing participant International man of Mystery!

In regards my 'staff position', I maybe in the building but I don't have any keys!

The digital thread was meant as a catch all thread but I felt it need to be more specific for archive so I created the clipping thread. Maybe the Raven needs a separate digital section with subfolders to post in.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
It would be nice to see a little more contribution to this thread especially features from around the world.

In fact it would be nice to see more input in general.

Again, It's a shame this is the largest Indiana Jones community and a lot of this type of activity is happening elsewhere with other sites mining our input.

The site has made some great discoveries but prehaps this site is just about bacon and the Indiana Jones contribution has become very lean.

It a shame.

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
You?re a star. Always a willing participant International man of Mystery!

In regards my 'staff position', I maybe in the building but I don't have any keys!

The digital thread was meant as a catch all thread but I felt it need to be more specific for archive so I created the clipping thread. Maybe the Raven needs a separate digital section with subfolders to post in.
Junior, I dipped into my personal archives and started scanning some old newspaper clips. All of them had turned yellow/orange-ish (as newsprint often does) and some were torn but had been held together by ancient, Scotch tape. The colour has been fixed to present them as they would have been seen back in 1984. (This is the 1st of several.)

18 May 1984 - The Gazette, Montreal:
The original is much LARGER - 14.5 inches x 8.5 inches (37cm by 22cm).

84_Doom_01_small.jpg

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Junior, I dipped into my personal archives and started scanning some old newspaper clips. All of them had turned yellow/orange-ish (as newsprint often does) and some were torn but had been held together by ancient, Scotch tape. The colour has been fixed to present them as they would have been seen back in 1984. (This is the 1st of several.)

18 May 1984 - The Gazette, Montreal:
The original is much LARGER - 14.5 inches x 8.5 inches (37cm by 22cm).

84_Doom_01_small.jpg

Love it. I can always count on you!!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
RaiderMitch said:
I have all the local newspaper clips when they filmed here in CT but it's Crystal Skull

Come on, Mitch! Let's see them!!

A punt from Mindscape. Who knew it was this easy!!

bigcomp3.jpg

Stoo

19 May 1984

JuniorJones said:
I guess it's just you and me, Stoo...
JuniorJones, I don't want to call you a temporary TWIT but you have strayed from the purpose of your very own thread! For that, you must be whipped!:whip:

What is your reason for the alternate thread: Do you remember the first time...:confused:
---
19 May 1984 - The Gazette, Montreal:
The original is much LARGER.
84_Doom_02_small.jpg

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Ha!Ha! Forgive me. I decided to have a quick dip down memory lane and got a bit carried away...however, the next clipping WILL be posted here unless I get misty eyed...that looks awfully like this...

600full-the-way-we-were-poster.jpg

I'm Redford. You all can be Streisand. Heartbreak ahoy!