The Indy Cast

indycast

indyclone25 said:
i have been folling the show since episode two , and love the series. great info , just wish it was around every week like it was in 2008 but as the indy news has slowed down a bit , oh well long live the indycast!!!

Not sure if my wife could handle me recording every week again - but if we get Indy 5, we will definitely move back to the weekly format. Thanks for listening!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 148 is here!

In this episode Laird takes a look at Indy at Comic Con, have exclusive audio of the Indy fans panel, Joe and Keith share part 2 of their interview with Marvel's Kerry Gammil as well as some never before seen artwork and as usual have more of your great emails!

Listen to the episode here!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 149 is here!

In this episode we talk about the future of Indy 5, the Blu-ray special features revealed, Mitch and I chat about ComicConn, Indy and beyond, Joe and Keith have more goodies from Marvel's Kerry Gammil as well as more of your great emails!

You can listen to the episode here!

Dr.Jonesy

I really appreciate your show, guys! It's very well done. It's great to flip on and listen to when I'm cleaning or what have you.

The part around 40:00 was spot on. I've been saying that for years and so have alot of fans; it's "a very small group of voices of naysayers that make a big stink about things." Bingo, hence why to this day I usually just look at polls and ratings for a film quality consensus rather than forums/comments. In facebook comments/forums/comment boxes, few have little nice to say. Also nicely put about the Colorado Massacre. It was so unfortunate.

RIP to all affected.
:(

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 150 is here!

563217_10151155836424489_808244144_n.jpg

For our 150th episode we talk Indy and Imax, we catch up with Mitch and Laird, chat to Throw me the Idol's Les David, have more blu-ray release news, talk Indy at Disney and have a bumper edition of the mail segment!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 151 is here!

408730_10151175150544489_1763169178_n.jpg

This episode we review Indy on blu-ray and Imax, have a new Indy Top 10 with Laird, give you the chance to win a piece of Disney history, have a bumper edition of the mail segment and lots more!

indycast

IndyCast: Episode 152 is here!

404344_10150653037079489_1644547532_n.jpg

This episode Karen Allen talks Indy 5, Mitch returns with a Raiders rant, artist Dan Reed joins the Further Adventures of Indiana Jones team plus we have a signed copy of Poster Art of the Disney parks to give away plus more of your great emails!

Listen to the episode here.

indycast

222218_10150194200689489_2514068_n.jpg

IndyCast Episode 153 is here! This week we review the deluxe Indy Blu-Ray set, have details of the Indy exhibit, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock is back, have another chance to win a piece of Disney history, have more Marvel goodness with Joe and Keith and a stack of your great emails!

Stoo

indycast said:
have details of the Indy exhibit,
With all due respect to everyone involved, it's been months since I've listened to the IndyCast but I tuned in to this one because of the promise of Indy Exhibit conversation. I must say that I was disappointed at the minimal discussion in this regard (only because the blurb advertised it as such.)

It makes me wish I'd done a segment regarding the exhibit while it premiered in Montreal last year. I made a recording of Harrison Ford's intro. Would this be something the IndyCast would like to air?:confused:

@Steve from Calgary
The IMAX presentation did play in Canada. It was in CINEPLEX theatres. You must have missed it.
MORE IMPORTANTLY: The National Geographic "Adventure of Archaeology Indiana Jones Exhibit" was CREATED & STARTED in Montreal, Canada!:D

National Geographic Adventure of Archaeology Exhibition

---
THE FURTHER ADVENTURES
@Joe & Keith:
Joe, you're still using some "Price is Right" music!:p The "Further Adventures" segment with yourself & Keith was GREAT! I liked it a lot. (y) DON'T STOP!!!:whip:

indycast

Stoo said:
With all due respect to everyone involved, it's been months since I've listened to the IndyCast but I tuned in to this one because of the promise of Indy Exhibit conversation. I must say that I was disappointed at the minimal discussion in this regard (only because the blurb advertised it as such.)

It makes me wish I'd done a segment regarding the exhibit while it premiered in Montreal last year. I made a recording of Harrison Ford's intro. Would this be something the IndyCast would like to air?:confused:

Hey Stoo, sorry if we coerced you into listening!

I was waiting up to the last minute for some coverage from a listener who was there the opening night and was graciously going to interview the curator but it just got too hectic. He is going back to interview him so we should have the interview on the next show.

I only found out just before I was to publish and forgot to alter the blurb.

And yes, we would love to air it so please send it in!

Or of course you could use the interview we did for broadcast on The IndyCast (and another podcast) since I was at ground zero on Thursday the 11th :)

Michael and I heavily photographed everything, recorded the opening ceremonies in HD and interviewed one of the organizers.

Interested Ed? ;)

les

DoomTown

Stoo said:

---
THE FURTHER ADVENTURES
@Joe & Keith:
Joe, you're still using some "Price is Right" music!:p The "Further Adventures" segment with yourself & Keith was GREAT! I liked it a lot. (y) DON'T STOP!!!:whip:

Thanks Stoo! We are really having fun talking to the creators, and just discussing the book and all things Indy! Next episode, Joe and I will have another very special guest in the newly opened "Ravens Nest" , and we'll discuss issue #9 among many other things! :hat:

Stoo

indycast said:
Hey Stoo, sorry if we coerced you into listening!

I was waiting up to the last minute for some coverage from a listener who was there the opening night and was graciously going to interview the curator but it just got too hectic. He is going back to interview him so we should have the interview on the next show.

I only found out just before I was to publish and forgot to alter the blurb.

And yes, we would love to air it so please send it in!
Believe me, Ed, I want to hear the IndyCasts but just keep putting it off and procastinating because they are (usually) very long. I've been downloading them to my hard-drive but never get around to actually listening. Sorry, mate!:eek: (A lot of catching up to do...)

Will send you the audio file soon enough. (I sent it to Pat many months ago, and I think he sent it to Keith, too, so it's been circulating amongst the inner circle. It's high time to let the general public hear this nugget.)

Looking forward to the interview with the California exhibit curator!(y)
throwmetheidol said:
Michael and I heavily photographed everything, recorded the opening ceremonies in HD and interviewed one of the organizers.
Sounds good, Les!(y)
DoomTown said:
Thanks Stoo! We are really having fun talking to the creators, and just discussing the book and all things Indy! Next episode, Joe and I will have another very special guest in the newly opened "Ravens Nest" , and we'll discuss issue #9 among many other things! :hat:
Keith, for me, the "Further Adventures" segment is the biggest draw to listening these days. It's very good and you guys really do sound like you're having fun. It's so evident in the back & forth parole. A+ all the way!(y)

indycast

throwmetheidol said:
Or of course you could use the interview we did for broadcast on The IndyCast (and another podcast) since I was at ground zero on Thursday the 11th :)

Interested Ed? ;)

les

Hey Les, that would be great! Between the 2, we should have some fantastic coverage.

indycast

227575_10151221970159489_1511122978_n.jpg

It's time for another IndyCast Special! In this special edition of the show, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock has a plethora of interviews including Lance Henriksen (CE3K, Aliens), artist Mark McKenna (Star Wars, Justice League), Adrianne Curry, Marvel CEO Joe Quesada, the producer of the Dark Night, Mike Mignola (creator of Hellboy) and more direct from New York Comic Con!

Download the episode on iTunes or listen right here!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indycast said:
227575_10151221970159489_1511122978_n.jpg

It's time for another IndyCast Special! In this special edition of the show, Official IndyCast correspondent Mitch Hallock has a plethora of interviews including Lance Henriksen (CE3K, Aliens), artist Mark McKenna (Star Wars, Justice League), Adrianne Curry, Marvel CEO Joe Quesada, the producer of the Dark Night, Mike Mignola (creator of Hellboy) and more direct from New York Comic Con!

Download the episode on iTunes or listen right here!

Is it me or does an Indycast need to have a little more substance about Indiana Jones otherwise...

It's time for another IndyCast Special! In this special edition of the show, Official IndyCast correspondent Python Pants Pete meets plethora of random AVStars including Ava Rose (Carolina Jones), Legend Ron Jeremy (San Fernando ), the director and producer Mark Cummings (Indiana Bones and the temple of poon) and more snatch than Indy can snatch direct from AVN Adult Entertainment Expo!

I'm off to the paint drying expo - maybe Indycast could to a special if I ask the attendees about Indy. No?

Quite.

RaiderMitch

TR.N Staff Member
Well now that you say it... The AV Awards might have some folks with new whip tricks!

Coincidently we did get an offer talk to the producers of the burlesque show Indiana Jones and the Temple of Boobs -- seriously.

Last edited: