Raiders Complete Storyboard Collection?

Potablog

Stoo said:
Holy Sh*t!:eek: Thanks for the 'heads-up'!(y)

P.S. I just read this: "May not ship to Switzerland". They only ship to the U.S.:(

It is actually my auction. :) I just came across this thread while researching it on Google and figured I'd give a head's up.

I will ship outside the US, I just can't offer free shipping there. The eBay listing stuff for international is also REALLY confusing now, so I had to just skip it... But I will ship it anywhere as long as the winner is willing to pay for trackable shipping.

Thanks!

Potablog

Stoo

No surprise that it's your own auction!;) I also have a place in Canada so that would cut down on the shipping costs (which aren't really a concern to me considering how rare & amazing your lot is).

Hey, JuniorJones, are you reading this?

redlegato

These storyboards and the collection linked here are amazing! I would do just about anything to get the equivalent for The Last Crusade. Those are even harder to find/compile.

Potablog

Well, the buyer of that storyboard auction ended up never paying... and I haven't really decided how to handle selling these again. I thought about just re-listing, but I don't want it to seem like I made copies to keep selling. And truth be told... The low ending price kind of surprised me.

Any thoughts?

-potablog

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Call Sheets and Daily Production Progress Reports

The Prop Store recently sold this unprecedented set of Raiders documents:
A comprehensive collection of production-used mimeographed typescript main unit and second unit call sheets and daily production progress reports used during the making of Steven Spielberg?s adventure classic Raiders of the Lost Ark. Call sheets are issued at the start of each day of production and outline the schedule and requirements for the day ahead. Also included is the matching set of daily production progress reports, which are completed by the production supervisor at the end of each day of production. The production reports are essentially a re-cap of the day, which document progress and important events that occurred.

This set is 100% complete ? every call sheet and production report from the 73 day shoot are included, along with a complete set of second unit call sheets and progress reports. The set offers a unique look inside the production on a day-by-day level. No other complete set of such Raiders production documents has ever been offered for public sale. Together these documents chronicle the making of the film and are filled with interesting anecdotes such as an illness that struck most of the cast and crew during filming in Tunisia. These documents are in good condition, with minor wear from use and age. Dimensions: 24 cm x 38 cm x 8 cm (9½? x 15? x 3?)