Second Official Poster Released!

Avilos

Burke said:
Indy's face looks a bit "swollen" on the right side (his left) in that poster. Just looks odd to me.

I think thats because of the shading on his face. Its not natural. Having a shadow on his face but a bright light behind him. But artists can play those type of visual tricks.

Maybe Indy was bitten in the cheek by a Snake and its swollen!!!! After all these years of complaining about Snakes and none actually doing anything to him, he finally has a real reason to hate Snakes! ;)

No Ticket said:

2008!!

... I just thought they should all be together for some reason. I have to say, I think that poster looks GREAT!! Gets me really excited!! (y)

Seeing them side-by-side like that... I think Temple is my favorite.

I dunno, they're all fantastic posters...

No Ticket

KOTCS Tagline?

The first movie was "Return of the great adventure right?"

The second was the whole "If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones."

And the third was "Have the time of your life, keeping up with the Joneses."

So, does KOTCS even HAVE a tagline? Uhm, besides "May 22?"
I was just wondering... if not, maybe in the second trailer (IF there is one) we'll hear it?

No Ticket

xVendetta17x said:
A lot of the little quirks that we see right now with the poster can porbably be attributed to the lack of hi-res

I want to see it in person. Like, at my theater. Now!

I haven't been to the movies in a good long while. Wonder if they have any Indy stuff there finally. Back when the other poster came out... a few weeks after actually... my theater still featured NO advertising for KOTCS.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Yay, Marion's on the poster! Why is Mac wearing that hat?

Speaking the Indy advertisement at theatres, the crate has disappeared at my one! :eek: It got replaced by the teaser poster. I wonder what the hell that's all about?

xVendetta17x

No Ticket said:
I want to see it in person. Like, at my theater. Now!

I haven't been to the movies in a good long while. Wonder if they have any Indy stuff there finally. Back when the other poster came out... a few weeks after actually... my theater still featured NO advertising for KOTCS.

Last movie I saw was Semi-Pro (I don't recommend it), and my theatre had a banner
I'm thinking this poster will be more widespread in theatre advertising wise

No Ticket

I shoulda photobucketed those posters. lol. Oh well. I was lazy because I'm on a laptop and it's harder to navigate on here. My bad.

IrishLuck1980

Finally, something that has meet expectations. This poster is fantastic! I wasn't a big fan of the teaser poster, but this one is great!!!

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Uhh...is this the final one? Somehow this isn't really love at first sight. I really like Indy's look though...and the shot of him running from those warriors.

They coulda made it much, much better!

untitled.jpg

Blue Jay

i think the poster is just great!!!! Perfect for the new movie! I love it.

The only thing that seems slightly off to me is that compared to the other posters it looks a bit too shiny (glossy?)whereas the others were matt.

A worthy addition to the history of indiana jones.

Hmm, i wonder when the official site will be updated, LOL.

Last edited: