Someone pulled the fire alarm!

EyesofMara

I went at 10 am today when the theaters opened to see KOTCS and was relaxin watching the movie and here comes the end.......and BAM! Some punk somewhere in the theater pulls the fire alarm! The screen turns off, the lights come on and we get evacuated. 5 minutes later my brother and I go back in to ask for a free pass or something and they announce that they let ppl back in and finish the movie. Really ruined the ending :(

The_Raiders

That's terrible!!! :dead: . Did you ever find out if anyone caught who did it? Probably some punk like you said trying to be cool and show off in front of his friends, which probably made him look pretty lame. Wow, I'm sorry about what happened (n)

EyesofMara

Nah, I tried to find out no one really knew anything. Whenever my mom decides to see it I'll go again so I can see the minute or 2 that I missed.

Benraianajones

EyesofMara said:
I'll buy it but it was the slowest Indy movie I've seen hehe.

On DVD you can fastforward it! ;)

I have not seen it yet, so I am yet to see why people say it is slow. Guess I will find out next week.

QBComics

EyesofMara said:
I went at 10 am today when the theaters opened to see KOTCS and was relaxin watching the movie and here comes the end.......and BAM! Some punk somewhere in the theater pulls the fire alarm! The screen turns off, the lights come on and we get evacuated. 5 minutes later my brother and I go back in to ask for a free pass or something and they announce that they let ppl back in and finish the movie. Really ruined the ending :(

OH NO! Now I'm worried that'll happen to me!

Jason

What happened to me was worse. I was in line 7 hours for the midnight show. We get it. We watch the film. As soon as the first reel is done, a rough cut of 'The Happening' begins to play. You could see the boom in the shots and everything. It took the about 45 minutes to get the rest of the movie to us. Paramount shipped the film out screwed up to the Century Theater in Orange.

Indy fan 235

Wow, that totally sucks! Glad to say I had no problems at the theatre, but a pulled fire alarm or wrong reel sent would drive me nuts.

LostArk

Since I live in Colombia, we can see the film with subtitles or in Spanish. I reserved it subtitled because its the way it should be watched, in English. Anyways, the opening credits were in Spanish and I was pretty angry thinking that they had made a mistake or something but then the first line was spoken and I see those beautiful white subtitles at the bottom :D