Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Dr. Gonzo

The biggest fight in Boxing since Ali vs Frasier... or Ali vs Foreman (at least for this generation)

The defensive slickness of Mayweather vs the fast innumerable punches/combos of Manny...

Who gets the upper hand? Place. Your. Bets.

Pale Horse

Staff member
I had the joy of bartending the Tyson Holyfield fight in a packed house, cover charge gig. It was supposed to be a 4 figure night.

Undoubtedly I fear Saturday will be the same sort of evening. I'll have more fun returning some videos tapes.

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
I had the joy of bartending the Tyson Holyfield fight in a packed house, cover charge gig. It was supposed to be a 4 figure night.

Undoubtedly I fear Saturday will be the same sort of evening. I'll have more fun returning some videos tapes.

So you think Pacquiao is gonna get so frustrated that he comes out without his mouthpiece one round and bites a chunk out of Mayweather's ear lobe?

hqdefault.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

Here is my take.

You have the greatest defensive fighter of our time vs the greatest offensive fighter of our time.

While I would love to see Manny knock Mayweather out, if it goes to the cards I think Mayweather is going to win on points, like he always does.

Something I found out earlier today: If Pacquiao wins there's an automatic rematch clause in the contract. If Pacquiao loses There will be no rematch per Mayweather's request.

Mayweather is something else man...

Last edited: