Britches....

I

Indy Heith

Yall I just Bought A pair of similar Indy style britches from Wal mart they are dickies.... Them dress brithces just aint for me.... you see I always wear a pair of Wrangler Straight Legged Britches.... so scince I cant wear them other kind of britches is there a way to redye Blue Jeans? I was just wonderin' cause I aint never thought of dyein' a pair of blue jeans so do yall have any ideas....

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Indy Heith said:
Yall I just Bought A pair of similar Indy style britches from Wal mart they are dickies.... Them dress brithces just aint for me.... you see I always wear a pair of Wrangler Straight Legged Britches.... so scince I cant wear them other kind of britches is there a way to redye Blue Jeans? I was just wonderin' cause I aint never thought of dyein' a pair of blue jeans so do yall have any ideas....

Just one...a bit more coherency. :rolleyes:

DrJones56

IndyFan
He never wore Blue Jeans, never, try LL Bean, they make the best toursers on the market. Oh, and uh, I missed the 'r' in the title, got me a big worried...

Indy Heith said:

Yup, yup, yup, I reckon we-in are getting our kee-lective legs pulled.

Are you saying you'd like to have some khaki colored bluejeans? Are you saying you are considering dying bluejeans khaki? Are you saying you've never seen khaki jeans? Are you saying you consider khaki chinos are "dress pants?

Don't bother trying to bleach bluejeans and then try re-dying them khaki. It isn't worth the effort.

Just how far south of Mayberry do you live?

Do they have stores? I note they have the internet. Try doing a search for jeans or dungarees or denims. I a-reckon you should forget "britches."

[Edited by Broomhandle Davis on 05-21-2003 at 01:34 pm]

DrJones56

IndyFan
Broomhandle Davis said:
Indy Heith said:

Yup, yup, yup, I reckon we-in are getting our kee-lective legs pulled.

Are you saying you'd like to have some khaki colored bluejeans? Are you saying you are considering dying bluejeans khaki? Are you saying you've never see khaki jeans? Are you saying you consider khaki chinos are "dress pants?

Don't bother trying to bleach bluejeans and then try re-dying them khaki. It isn't worth the effort.

Just how far south of Mayberry do you live?

Do they have stores? I note they have the internet. Try doing a search for jeans or dungarees or denims. I a-reckon you should forget "britches."
Oh, Stanly County makes Mayberry look like New York.... Thanks Broom, enjoyed the laugh. :D

I

Indy Heith

Stanly County Is My Home!!!! Proud to live Here too. and Mayberry Was A city....

NileQT87

so does this like mean as a pretty blonde san diegan chick i should like say...

hey like dude, lets like go to the mall, and like get some indiana jones pants for this dude indy heith, who is like a total southern dude, and then we could like visit our local robertos and get some burritos or tacos...and some like horchata. then i could like go get my string bikini (in your dreams buddy) and we could like go boogie boarding and like surfing and all that stuff down in la jolla. or i could even just like tan (like try burn) myself on the totally fab beach. isnt that like soooo like awesome man? oh like totally. oh look i broke a nail. whateva.

dude, its not that hard to find khaki pants. im a girl and i own like two pairs.

NileQT87-Solo_Baggins said:

dude, its not that hard to find khaki pants. im a girl and i own like two pairs.

Kewl, that is like sooo majorly awesome.

I think they might play Steve Martin's "King Tut" at the mall and that would be like like sooo majorly retro, you know what I mean? And at La Jolla down near maybe Scripp's Pier we could dig in the sand and make like archaeologists except without the beetles and snakes and things, you know what I mean? Or maybe we could swim off Cabrillo Point and grab a ride on the sail of a submarine, you know what I mean? Awesooooome.

Except I don't much like getting my leather jacket and bullwhip all wet and sandy. A totally awesome downer, you know what I mean?

[Edited by Broomhandle Davis on 05-26-2003 at 12:46 pm]

NileQT87

alright san diego knowitall...where are you!?!?! i thought i was the only person here that liked anything cool. i love the hotel del coronado especially. that place is awesome. i live more inland though. about 10 minutes from qualcomm stadium and i own a boat down on shelter island. i actually havent been to a mall in at least a year (i hate shopping).

i hate shopping and i even own khaki pants...geez, indy hieth must live in nowheresville.

I lived in Sandy Eggo off and on for four years

...and have visited there frequently since. I personally take credit for the significant decline in the abalone population off Cabrillo Point.

Actually I lived in Coronado for a good part of that period and then later near Balboa Park. Did a little seakayaking in Glorietta Bay and off the Silver Strand in May of last year...oh yes, and bought some postcards at the Hotel Del.