Sideshow KOTCS Indy Premium Format Figure!

DocWhiskey

I don't know if it's that angle or what, but it doesn't look so good. Have any more pictures? Or your opinion on it?

ROB98374

DocWhiskey said:
I don't know if it's that angle or what, but it doesn't look so good. Have any more pictures? Or your opinion on it?

I think it looks better in person. All the pictures I took, make the jacket and face look too shiny. It doesn't look as grumpy as I thought it would. The skin is a better color than the first one. Overall, I am happy with it.
Here is a close-up of the face. (The eyes look yellow in the pics)
DSCF3014.jpg

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
Hey all,
I don't post here often at ALL anymore. (but I like to keep an eye on the boards!) I wanted to share shots of the Crystal Skull Indy PF, which I received today.
I'm really happy with how production came out on this piece. it's always an honor to get to work on Indy collectibles for Sideshow, but it's even more gratifying when the final product comes out so nice.

here are some shots. This is straight out of the box. I did some futzing to the jacket (as the collar looks a bit ridiculous out of the box) and I added some metal washers to the satchel to give it some realistic weight. I had a ball opening this guy up this afternoon! I hope those of you who get one enjoy it.

you can view more photos here:http://www.sycophant.net/trevorgrove/PF_oldindy/

production_indy_01.jpg

production_indy_02.jpg

production_indy_03.jpg

production_indy_04.jpg

production_indy_05.jpg

production_indy_17.jpg

production_indy_20.jpg

DocWhiskey

Looks pretty good in those pictures I must say.

I'd still take the Raiders PF over it, but it's still damn cool.

Thanks for the pictures, fellas!

mfisher

Man these look great !!! Mine is scheduled to arrive TOMORROW !! can't wait... and for those interested.. I will be making custom belts and holsters for this one just as I did for the Raiders PF.... stay tuned for that :whip: :whip:

mfisher

Got mine in... already made a custom real leather belt with real metal buckle /whip keeper and accurate holster... man I love these statues..

IMG_6611.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

Indy statues

I now have both statues, and they look amazing. The skin tone on the Raiders version is a little too dark, but both sculpts look like Indy in the proper era.

My biggest gripe is Sideshow's lack of Temple of Doom stuff. They have the new diorama coming next year, but I'd really like to have some action figures, or better yet, a ToD premium format statue. Maybe the pose should be him in front of the bridge with the machete over his shoulder and the torn shirt. That'd be great.

Top Men

punisher5150 said:
I now have both statues, and they look amazing. The skin tone on the Raiders version is a little too dark, but both sculpts look like Indy in the proper era.

My biggest gripe is Sideshow's lack of Temple of Doom stuff. They have the new diorama coming next year, but I'd really like to have some action figures, or better yet, a ToD premium format statue. Maybe the pose should be him in front of the bridge with the machete over his shoulder and the torn shirt. That'd be great.

My money is on MOLA RAM PF being announced next followed by TOD Indy as you describe above - bridge scene with torn shirt and machete. I'll gladly get both! (y)

DocWhiskey

I'd love to see a ToD Indy or Mola Rom PF. Hell, why not both? And though not a popular choice, it would be cool to see a Sideshow figure of Willie in her red /gold sequence dress. It would be an eye catcher and a cool collectible. But I'd much rather see Mola Rom or Indy instead.