Twilight

TheMutt92

Nope, I was in other state opening weekend and saw Quantum of Solace instead. Don't plan on seeing until at least comes out on DVD and I'm forced into it.

TheMutt92

object>

Now THIS I would go and pay money to see! :D

Nurhachi1991

TheMutt92 said:
Nope, I was in other state opening weekend and saw Quantum of Solace instead. Don't plan on seeing until at least comes out on DVD and I'm forced into it.

Lol believe it or not I would stcik with Twilight. I'm getting sick of Bond no Pierce Brosnan no sale!

That was the Bond I grew up with I do not like the new guy.

DocWhiskey

Nurhachi1991 said:
Lol believe it or not I would stcik with Twilight. I'm getting sick of Bond no Pierce Brosnan no sale!

That was the Bond I grew up with I do not like the new guy.
Does that mean you ACTUALLY liked Die Another Day? :p

I think all the Bonds are great, except for Lazenby and Dalton. Craig is shaping up to be the best Bond. That is as long as they steer away from the Bourne rip off in the next film. Connery is still king. Of course this is just my opinion.

But back on topic. Yeah, Twilight looks like it has embedded some kind of device in the film that calls masses of pre-teen girls to movie theaters. Looks terribly cheesy IMO. Someone told me the "Vampires" don't even have fangs and sparkle in daylight. Is that freakin' true?

Somebody bring back the classic undead bloodthirsty hell spawn vampires instead of this pale, hair gelling, dreamy morons. And as far as the girl who falls in love with the dude in the movie, you do know he drinks human blood for sustenance, right? Oh, wait, this is Twilight. He probably just drinks Sunny D.

Nurhachi1991

Yeah I know I thought that was retarded how the vampires were on a " diet" and could not drink human blood.............. Bella Lugosi would be rolling in his grave right now.

Indy~Annie

QUESTION!!!!

does any one know if some one had a nose ring in this movie??? im a detective for something.:p

please reply if you know.

The Man

<object width="720" height="348"><param name="movie" value="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/11286"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/11286" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" allowfullscreen="true" width="720" height="348"></embed></object> *​

*Keep 'em peeled for 1:33. Fastest man-to-werewolf transition ever!

The Tingler

Considering how quickly they're churning out the sequels (the THIRD film should be out early 2010, with the fourth potentially late 2010!) I'm not holding out hope these will be anything but crap. Heck, even Saw only went one per year!!

caats

my friend had the dvd so we watched it. sooo hilarious. absolutely horrible. shark attack 3 level. the reason they're putting em out so quick is that they know they suck, so they wanna put em out while the popularity is good. harry potter they definitely are not.

DocWhiskey

It won "Best Movie" and basically won every other category on the MTV awards last night.

Not that the MTV awards have any credibility. And they certainly don't now.

My gosh, it beat out Slumdog and Dark Knight! Kristen Stewart beat KATE WINSLET for best actress.

God help this new generation.

The Man

I have two questions regarding this Twilight business...

1. Who is Robert Pattinson?

2. Should heterosexual males even care?