Greatest Adventures released on the Virtual Console

indyclone25

virtual console is part of the wii nintendo system --- you need to be connected to wifi to be able to download the games from nintendos library and to do that you need to have we points that can be bought online using your credit card or if given a gift card that has wii points on it .you use thew points to purchase the game of choice , then after downloading the game , you can then save them to your wii and play them anytime you want:D

Col. Detritch

Originally Posted by Crack that whip
I do know that between actual Wii releases, GameCube compatibility, the Virtual Console and a complete vintage title included as an unlockable on a new one, one can have and play at least six different Indy titles on the Wii (Staff of Kings, Fate of Atlantis, Greatest Adventures, Emperor's Tomb, and LEGO Indy 1 & 2). Adding just a few more would probably make it as close to being the definitive platform for Indy gaming as is possible...

I don't think Emerpor's Tomb is available on GameCube, or is it available on the Wii some other way or is it just a typo?:hat:

Crack that whip

Col. Detritch said:
I don't think Emerpor's Tomb is available on GameCube, or is it available on the Wii some other way or is it just a typo?:hat:

Erm, no, that's just my mistake. :eek: I was under the impression it had indeed been released for the GameCube, but I guess I was wrong. I need to recheck my facts before posting, I see... :eek:

adventure_al

Morning Bell said:
I totally didn't see this coming. Finally, a reason to be excited about the Virtual Console again!

am i missing something but what is a virtual console?

do you download it on the wii or something?

Rhys135

Good news, European fans! Just read over at GoNintendo that the 'Greatests Adventures' will be available for download this side of the globe, on April 23rd.

adventure_al said:
am i missing something but what is a virtual console?

do you download it on the wii or something?

Access the Wii Shopping channel from the main menu, and you can select the Virtual Console or Wii Ware section to download games from. Virtual Console includes retro games while Wii Ware includes brand new games designed for play with the Wii remote.