Rare Indy Photos

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
oops!!

plane.jpg
WOW! Talk about RARE! Where on earth did you find this, Junior?:confused:
JuniorJones said:
The following is an extract from Michael Ford's daily journal whilst working in Tunisia on Raiders in 1980, which was part working notes and part personal diary.
Excellent post, Sir JJ! Information well worth keeping. Your discoveries never cease to amaze me.:hat:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
WOW! Talk about RARE! Where on earth did you find this, Junior?:confused:

I wish I knew!! It was on an old hard drive.

Stoo said:
Excellent post, Sir JJ! Information well worth keeping. Your discoveries never cease to amaze me.

Only to happy to contribute.

Regarding amazing discoveries did you get my super-duper e-mail?

Stoo

@Pale Horse: GREAT, rare photo. A larger version was posted 11 months ago by "Col. Detritch" in post # 72 of the Deleted Scenes thread.
JuniorJones said:
I wish I knew!! It was on an old hard drive.
Oh, well. Thank you all the same, JJ.;) Seeing footage of the crash would be amazing but that photo is the next, best thing!(y)

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
...but not from this angle!

6063117990_cc9c5b159d_z.jpg

Hmmm, from this angle they look very much in love.

"You and I are very much alike...Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me."

The Character

Thats really interesting pics especially the one of Donovan with the gun... one deleted scene was apparently Donovan shooting Kazim in the back ... he collapses onto Elsa and then we have the scene in the movie where he speaks to them both ... interesting

Pale Horse

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
Hmmm, from this angle they look very much in love.

"You and I are very much alike...Our methods have not differed as much as you pretend. I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a nudge to make you like me."

brownchicken browncow!