A gift from a friend

Canyon

A good friend of mine online recently sent me a gift. It was sent to me by one of the ladies from Harrison Ford Heaven and it arrived on Saturday.

Gift%20from%20Becca.jpg

As you can see, the gift consists of two Raiders pictures in a cardboard frame with a card with the cast and crew details.

I'll be getting it put into a frame and then it can sit proudly on my wall. :p

IndyBuff

That's pretty cool. I saw one similar to that somewhere but I think it had a picture from The Temple of Doom instead. I wish I'd bought it. :(

indyclone25

i just thought it was a cool clooectible that he had and who knows if he see it he may want to show off more of his collectibles ---nothing wrong with that , is there?

Uki

I like it, and probably wouldn't have seen this piece unless someone "flooded." Cool stuff, and nice catch on the flipped image, too, VP.

WillKill4Food

indyclone25 said:
i just thought it was a cool clooectible that he had and who knows if he see it he may want to show off more of his collectibles ---nothing wrong with that , is there?
First off, I'm pretty sure Canyon is a she, and why would you post in a thread that's two years old just to say "very nice prize"? :rolleyes:

HovitosKing

WillKill4Food said:
First off, I'm pretty sure Canyon is a she, and why would you post in a thread that's two years old just to say "very nice prize"? :rolleyes:

Canyon is a she. I find this entire situation very funny.

1. Indyclone, how in the world did you find this thread?

2. Why is everyone making such a big deal about it, it's a thread from the past. It's fun to re-visit these things from time to time. I don't think there was any intentional flooding going on.

Last edited:

indyclone25

HovitosKing said:
Canyon is a she. I find this entire situation very funny.

1. Indyclone, how in the world did you find this thread?

2. Why is everyone making such a big deal about it, it's a thread from the past. It's fun to re-visit these things from time to time. I don't think there was any intentional flooding going on.

thank you hovitosking --- i was bored one night and i was going thru the threads -- i saw something interesting and made a comment --, granted i didn't look at the date -- i'm sorry , but when i'm bored i go thru the threads so i don't mistakenly recreate a thread from a page from the past ---and then get blasted when i do make a thread and some one's say" look up the thread there is like a hundred of these already"----you know what i mean ?

Canyon

indyclone25 said:

Why thanks. It's okay. I know by this time you've realised I'm female. It's an easy mistake to make, as this is predominently a male board. ;)