Yet another random video thread

Le Saboteur

Pale Horse said:
Who's their dry cleaner and how do they keep them shirts so white during the film?

The more interesting question is: Did an entire Bengali film crew decamp to the Amazon Basin for filming? Or is it really a clever disguising of the Sundarbans and Naga State?

Stoo said:
Right up my alley...and it has an ELECTRIC EEL!!! Thanks for the heads-up.

:hat:

Gear

Hearing the Red Pill can be rough, m'friend. Alex Jones has supplements, if they'll help.

In the pursuit of this thread, I typed in "random video":

L Robert Oppenheimer:
"I knew the world would not be the same. Few people laughed. Few people cried. Most people were silent"

TheFirebird1

Le Saboteur said:
You want the war, Gav?

"We bring the pain, Slav!" (y)
On a more serious note, however, it's somewhat humorous that 104 years of human suffering across the globe were caused by some trigger-happy youth activist running around in the Balkans.
Man's propensity for excuses will never cease to amaze me.:confused:
Now coming to you straight out of 2008, it's the video that nobody wanted to see!

TheFirebird1

Footage from the brand new Indy game! The health bars are a little intrusive, but the choice of Unreal Engine 4 really sells the game's realism.
Take that, Nathan Drake! :whip:

Note: TheFirebird1 would like to clarify that all of this is a joke. Please don't sue me, Disney (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirebird1

We as a species live in enlightened times, and as such it feels unfair that some are unable to bask in the warm light of our collective knowledge.
With that, I present you this.
May Kanye's light shine upon you all.

Y'know, I'm trying to find out who the hell would spend time looping this for nine hours.
Or better yet, who would listen to it.
If anyone can do the whole nine yards, I'll send 'em a thousand invisibucks.
Cheers.