The "Paste What's On Your Clipboard" Game.......

No Ticket

Yeah so like, in Windows when you copy something (CTRL+C) it is saved to your clipboard. When you paste (CTRL+V), it puts it wherever the heck you want it to go right? Of course you guys know what it is! I don't know what it's called or how it works on a Mac, but I'm sure you've got it on that too.

Well in this game, you just paste into here whatever is currently copied onto your clipboard. Hopefully it's not something bad. Censorship is allowed obviously, but come onnnnn...

Anyway I'll start:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/bleed0range/earth.jpg

No Ticket

indy34 said:
I've got that exact same picture for my background on the computer at school.

Somehow I don't think that was what was pasted to your clipboard. Your out of the game! Haha, j/k. It's the background on my puter too.

and now I'll continue this game with the new thing that's currently pasted on my clipboard:

New Weezer is on the way... I just listened to Make Believe again today.
Sadly I've lost my pinkerton cd. I guess I'll have to buy a new one!

From a weezer forum, I always copy before I hit submit... just in case something goes wrong.

IndyFan89

I'll play:

"James,

Rob Walker asked us if we would be willing to offer you any assistance. I have about 6 or 8 staff members who are more than willing to do so. We also have a full post house and can handle post as well. I understand your budget is extremely low, like I say, we were asked to offer some assistance. Do what you can and we will do the same.

We have a pair of XL2?s w/ manual lenses, sound devices audio gear, Neumann mics, Countryman B6 elements, etc? a very nice package for production. Our post house is complete w/ ISO booth, 4 Mac pros, ProTools, Top of the line mics & preamps and much more. If needed, we could turn the film around professionally and assist in getting it out to the festival circuit as well.

If you would like the support and would like to see what our crew can do, just let me know. I believe we would have everything you would require and then some. If so, bring me up to speed as to where you?re at and what you still need completed. We can assist you in producing as well. If you like, we can schedule a time in the next few days to meet and can discuss the project further.

Basically, we are willing to assist in getting your short made and have much to offer in the way of assistance on many levels, you may be a little surprised as to what we have to offer. I am finishing a feature film for a sales agent heading to AFM and have a little work remaining. The schedule is tight so I have not had too much free time recently. I will be freed up in a few days. Let me know your thoughts.

Have a great day,

Michael Giannantonio

PS Don?t worry about the money."

This is from a e-mail i sent to me co-producer showing him what another producer told me.

I don't ctrl+v. I command key+v.
Oooh. What does it mean? <small>It wouldn't take much to figure out...</small>

Gear

AngieAki said:
Did you mean to say "NUCKING"?

Wait, are yo talking to me? I dont see no one else around so yoy gotta be talkin' to me...
If your talking about the other thread then yes I did.

Computers are great... sometimes.....

AngieAki

gear guardian said:
Wait, are yo talking to me? I dont see no one else around so yoy gotta be talkin' to me...
If your talking about the other thread then yes I did.

Computers are great... sometimes.....

Gear... go to bed. You need some sleep hunny. LOL. :p

AngieAki

Only you can know that. Something that references an inside joke maybe... the gift has to come from the heart.