Canyon's Temple of Doom gear pics

Canyon

Recently, I decided not only to distress my Wested jacket but to also distress something else. My LLBean pants and H&M shirt to make my own version of the Temple of Doom outfit as seen during the second half of the movie.

The pants had a small tear in the right leg, and I decided seeing as if I don't really wear them that much, I would convert them into ToD pants and put a rip in the other leg on the knee. My shirt was gradually wearing on both sleeves, so I decided to take the right sleeve off and distress it in a ToD fashion, with rips included on the back of the shirt. :twisted:

I'm also wearing my first fedora, the Akubra and a black gunbelt and whipholder which I made myself a few years ago. :wink:

So, here are the pics. Let me know what you think...

ToDMarch.1.jpg

ToDMarch.2.jpg

ToDMarch.3.jpg

ToDMarch.4.jpg

ToDMarch.5.jpg

ToDMarch.6.jpg

ToDMarch.7.jpg

ToDMarch.8.jpg

indifan101

Awsome! It's good to see Temple of Doom gear! Here's a fact on why I loved Indiana Jones Trilogy so much the first time I watched it. When I saw Temple of Doom for the first time (I was 10) I noticed how Indy on the bridge was so beaten up, I wanted to look like that. So I went upstairs and found 10 white shirts of mine. I took on e off the hanger and I tore the left sleeve off and made knife marks down the breast pocket and poured some water spots under my arm pits and on my collar to make it look like Iv'e been through hell with the Thugee. And thats when my Indy collecting experience began!;)

Johan

nice Canyon! Could be a bit dirtier though maybe some blood and scars. Other than that you got it down!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well, Canyon you certainly have guts to do that. You've done a great job too.:whip: I'm thinking to go as Marion to Supanova, but I need a Headpiece to the Staff of Ra. I'll probably make one out of modrock or paper mache.:D

Webley

Vere cool that ferst pick is the best, all you need is some clench fists in that pick and your all set to kick some Thugy but:whip:

Ya... As said above, I'd dirty the whole thing down a bunch... And make the whip-slashes in the back of the shirt bigger...

Best thing... it's nice to see someone in an Indy shirt that actually FITS them!

Ya gotta find a new hall way to take pics in (OR even better, outside!)

Canyon

Thanks guys. :D

I've made a few more rips in the shirt and applied some fake blood, so will be posting more pictures soon. :whip: