Will you refuse to see Indy 5 if Harrison Ford stars?

When will this thread be closed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders90

Given the arguments in the other thread, I thought it deserved its own poll and question. If Harrison Ford is the star - as in, has more screen time than a bookend or a cameo - will you refuse to see the film?

IndyBuff

I'm excited to see Ford give it one more go. That doesn't mean I don't have some concerns about his age and whether or not they can tailor the script to accommodate that, but overall I'm excited and cautiously optimistic.:)

Face_Melt

Raiders112390 said:
Given the arguments in the other thread, I thought it deserved its own poll and question. If Harrison Ford is the star - as in, has more screen time than a bookend or a cameo - will you refuse to see the film?

What do you mean IF? Harrison Ford is starring.. and nobody goes out of there way to go to an Indiana Jones message board with no intentions of seeing the next film.

Finn

Staff member
To answer the poll's question: Right about now.

Have a nice day.

And, oh, if you wish to debate this subject further, feel free. We welcome all opinions concerning it, no matter what views we may personally hold. Where we draw the line is childish temper tantrums. Try to avoid those, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.