Star Wars Saga

No Ticket

Man. When I first saw that Joker Bank-rob figure, I thought I was looking at a screenshot from the movie. Seriously. lol. What kind of figures are these? I've not seen these anywhere.

Benraianajones

Not Star Wars - or Dark Knight. But must say I like this:

sta_ijones_prem_L.jpg

You need to get Bank Robber Joker because he comes with the M76 machine gun and since it comes with 2 heads I'll be putting the new Ledger sculpt on the purple jacket one and give him the machine gun and display him having the showdown with the Batpod with the "Come on, hit me!" pose.

No Ticket

Agent Spalko said:
You need to get Bank Robber Joker because he comes with the M76 machine gun and since it comes with 2 heads I'll be putting the new Ledger sculpt on the purple jacket one and give him the machine gun and display him having the showdown with the Batpod with the "Come on, hit me!" pose.

Yeah, I was looking at that advertisement up there and I saw that it came with the guns and I was like.... ooooooooooooooo. lol. That figure is amazing too, I think I might do the same thing.

Forbidden Eye

Benraianajones said:
Boys and their toys.

Which begs the question what gender is Resident Spalko? By the username/avatar you'd obviously assume female, but "her" posts seem too masculine to be written by a female.

I guess that's the point of Resident Spalko. We'll never know the real story behind this mysterious personal.

loganbush

Which begs the question what gender is Resident Spalko? By the username/avatar you'd obviously assume female, but "her" posts seem too masculine to be written by a female.

I guess that's the point of Resident Spalko. We'll never know the real story behind this mysterious personal.

Besides that the heshe is irrational. I tend to think its Clinton Hammond, because they are exactly alike.

Benraianajones said:
I envision Spalko to be a male in his mid 30s that looks exactly like George Lucas... though I have a feeling I could be wrong...;) :whip:

You mean when he was as skinny as a toothpick before he became an old bloated stinky Hutt with a pronounced neck goiter?

Benraianajones

Yeah don't worry, I don't mean the Stinky the Hutt version. And btw, when I see George on recent footage, I am always looking at the neck too.

The Man

Small-Screen Saga Update...

MTV News has learned that casting for the series is currently underway.

During the junket for the Nicolas Cage thriller ?Knowing,? star Rose Byrne let slip that Team Lucas is casting a wide net for actors to join the show. ?A lot of my friends have been auditioning for it,? she said.

TheDarkCrusader

I find it funny that the Ewoks were the reason I got into the Star Wars series when everyone hates them. When I was a little kid back in the early '90s, I used to watch the Ewok spin-off movies on the Disney channel and one time I caught what I didn't know yet was Return of the Jedi on like Showtime or something, I thought it was another Ewok movie I didn't see yet and was thinking to myself "who are all these other characters." A few years later when I was a little older, there was a Star Wars marathon on Sci-Fi and I watched them with my grandfather and that's when I got hooked on the series. I got the VHS trilogy (the last release of the theatrical versions) for Christmas and saw all three re-releases in '97, Empire Strikes Back is my favorite.

Then came the prequel era, I didn't care for Jake Lloyd as young Anakin, thought he was obnoxious. I did think Liam Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn was great and my favorite Jedi, Darth Maul was a really cool villain too. I don't think the prequel trilogy lived up to the original trilogy but it sure as hell didn't "rape my childhood" and didn't jump on the Lucas-hating bandwagon like a lot are doing today. The thing is, I didn't get very anticipated for that trilogy because they were prequels and you knew what was coming. Maybe Lucas should have went forward and made a trilogy of episodes of VII,VIII,IX instead, I don't know.

If I had the power to go back in time and ask for one thing to be changed in the Star Wars franchise, it would be the sister angle. I think the trilogy would've ended better if Luke was still Vader's only offspring because that's how it seemed it was meant to end.

Ranking from my most to least favorites:

1) Empire Strikes Back
2) A New Hope
3) Return of the Jedi
4) Revenge of the Sith
5) Phantom Menace
6) Attack of the Clones