Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

Which team will win Super Bowl XLI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monkey

The Colts will win the Superbowl.

They are a vastly superior team to the Bears.

the NFC has shown itself to be inferior to the AFC this year. And now we have the absolute BEST of the AFC............ I mean, it should be a blow out.

Colts 41.......Bears 3

Monkey

monkey

And I want you to know that this comes from the world's #1 Patriots fan!!!!

It was painful tonight to watch my PATS lose.

But Payton Manning deserves this. He was AWESOME tonight!!

Good Luck to Payton Manning and the Colts!!!!

roundshort

I am so happy to see that the Past are not in the SB XLI (no that is not a normal Shorty spelling mstake). The team with the least amount of class lost to the better team, but hopefully That once great bears defense will rock the Colts! i am rooting for the Bears, but we need to see what QB shows up. I think Manning will have his post season meltdown, one or two games later this year! But always great to see Baby Brady lose and NE fans cry!

Now, on to Next year?

Will San Diego bounce back?
Can the Wizz make a difference with Arizona?
Are the Ravens done?
Will the third best AFC "dynasty" coem to an end in NE?
Can Rothlisburger suck less (or more) next year?
Will ESPN do a better job with MNF next year?

We will have to wait and see, same bat time, same bat channels!

monkey

roundshort said:
I am so happy to see that the Past are not in the SB XLI (no that is not a normal Shorty spelling mstake). The team with the least amount of class lost to the better team, but hopefully That once great bears defense will rock the Colts! i am rooting for the Bears, but we need to see what QB shows up. I think Manning will have his post season meltdown, one or two games later this year! But always great to see Baby Brady lose and NE fans cry!

Now, on to Next year?

Will San Diego bounce back?
Can the Wizz make a difference with Arizona?
Are the Ravens done?
Will the third best AFC "dynasty" coem to an end in NE?
Can Rothlisburger suck less (or more) next year?
Will ESPN do a better job with MNF next year?

We will have to wait and see, same bat time, same bat channels!

Wow!!

Sounds like you focus more on losing than winning RS. You focus on the Patriots losing, and then focus on Manning losing.

Where does all this anger come from? Baby Brady? Least amount of class?

Wow!!

Why not focus on the positives. Both the Pats and Colts played great. The Colts were just 4 points better. Manning had a great game, and led a great come back. I don't think he'll "melt down" in the Superbowl.

Congratulations to the Bears. They also played great.

I just know that the AFC is far above the NFC this year in terms of quality teams. I think the Superbowl will be a rout by the Colts. But hey, maybe not.

As far as the "Past" are concerned............the "Past" will be right there in the future next year. Even with all of the losses of key personnel this year...players and coaches both.......the "Past" still came within 5 points of making it to the Superbowl again. They'll be ready for another run next year.

roundshort

I have found in my travels that New England fans rate just above Oakland Raiders fans as havign the least amount of class when they wine or lose. Peyton "Throw my O-line and Kicker under the bus when I lose a playoff game" Maning is right there as well. The Bears won (this year) with class and Lost last year with it. I wanted N.O. to win i liked how excited and cool the Bears always act. San Diego did the same thing this year whent he Past outplayed them. The shots of brady crying liek a girl on the sidelines yesterday reminded me of T.O.! Very funny.

Peyton, like Elway and Marino deserve a ring, and I hope he gets it, but not this year. The bears look like the team to beat. rosman will probably lose it for them. it is shaping up to be a fun superbowl, wicked D vs. fast O!

Joe Brody

One likely non-winner: whatever network is carrying the game. Two dead-center mid-western cities. Funny, but one thing that could really help the game's ratings is the national audience's familiarity with Manning's funny Mastercard commercials.

"D"

"Caf"

Bump.

Bump.

"D"

"Caf"

roundshort

Joe Brody said:
One likely non-winner: whatever network is carrying the game. Two dead-center mid-western cities. Funny, but one thing that could really help the game's ratings is the national audience's familiarity with Manning's funny Mastercard commercials.

"D"

"Caf"

Bump.

Bump.

"D"

"Caf"

I think the Football viewing audience will tune into see Manning. It probably be as large as last year but will be huge.

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:
I have found in my travels that New England fans rate just above Oakland Raiders fans as havign the least amount of class when they wine or lose.

I have come to adore your frenetic style of writing, but really...raider fans and wine? Say it ain't so...or is it a play on words...raider fans---whine and lose. :p

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
I have come to adore your frenetic style of writing, but really...raider fans and wine? Say it ain't so...or is it a play on words...raider fans---whine and lose. :p

man sometime, I don't eve know what I typed. I think I type swine so many times in a day that if I hit the w i n keys in a row the e just follow!

Joe Brody

roundshort said:
man sometime, I don't eve know what I typed. I think I type swine so many times in a day that if I hit the w i n keys in a row the e just follow!

Bacon on the brain?

roundshort

There is no big game build up! No hype this wait sucks! last year was a lot more fun with J Peezy for the Steelers calling people soft! All the Jeromine Bettis Emotion, the Shawn Alexander League MVP etc...

this is just well, lame, limp, wet noodle!

Katarn07

Everyone says the Bears are gonna lose. But isn't that what they said about the game against the Saints? After that saftey, it wasn't even a contest. I think the players are confident enough to do well again. I just hope Grossman comes through again.

roundshort

Katarn07 said:
Everyone says the Bears are gonna lose. But isn't that what they said about the game against the Saints? After that saftey, it wasn't even a contest. I think the players are confident enough to do well again. I just hope Grossman comes through again.

A small part of me agrees, but man when Peyton is hot and the wepons the Colts have, and this recharged defense, it could be a long day for Grossman. Peyton has more big game experience, of course he usually blows them!

Goodsport

Which team should I root for in this game? :confused:

Reason for me to root for the Chicago Bears:
Some of my relatives live in Chicago, and I've visited Chicago before (never been to Indianapolis).

Reason for me to root for the Indianapolis Colts:
I have some family friends in Indianapolis, and it would be interesting to see Peyton Manning finally win a Super Bowl.

-G

Goodsport

Preparations for Super Bowl XLI?

With less than a week to go, I'm preparing for my seventh-annual Super Bowl Eve viewing of Any Given Sunday on DVD before watching the Big Game this Sunday in HD, even though I have no particular rooting interest for either team. :D

So how do you prepare for the Super Bowl, both the day before and the day of? :confused:

-G

Last edited:

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting in excellent shape to boost my appetite for all the food other people will prepare. Meanwhile in Miami, they have to prepare for sunday's festivities at the Dolphin Stadium, plus a party at the Orange Bowl when Castro dies.

monkey

My main preparation for the Super Bowl is just to make sure I have enough beer.

And a bottle opener.

If the Patriots are in the Super Bowl (which has been more often than not these past 5 years), then it is my tradition to drink Sam Adams on Super Sunday.

But alas, this year I'll be rooting for Peyton and the Colts (got to keep the trophy in the AFC). So I don't know what kind of beer it will be.

Any suggestions?