Indiana Jones Kellogg's Cereal

tupogirl

I meant to say I'm in the US:p. I have only seen it in 'Minnesotan' grocery stores: Rainbow and Cub. I have NOT seen it at Target or Wal Mart.

B. Brown

Pretty interesting.

As far as Indy toys go, I'd like to get my hands on Sideshow's new line of Indy figures. However, by the time I actually go to buy them, they'll probably be sold out, just like those Star Wars toys. :p

FETT1

WANTED WANTED WANTED ...still...PLEASE HELP-OLA....

...would like 2 boxes of this very cool cereal...ANYONE...??Bueller...beuller,.........

many thxs,fett1

indyclone25

BlackSleep said:
FYI, not sure if it's been posted, but if you mailed away for any of the Kellogg's offers, you can check the status of your order here:

kelloggs.com/specialoffers

My search lights are being processed but haven't shipped =(

kool my canteen has been shipped and the flashlight is being processed --- so kool my son will love these --- then when he gets bored with them they will go in my collection

loganbush

I got my canteen yesterday and let me tell you it was awesome. Its a very cool piece to add to any collection.

Goonie

You guys south of the border are lucky. We didn't get the Indiana Jones cereal here in BC. We got mostly healthier cereals here. :(

Ska

Goonie said:
You guys south of the border are lucky. We didn't get the Indiana Jones cereal here in BC. We got mostly healthier cereals here. :(

YOU'RE the lucky one! The Indy cereal is awful.

The box is cool though.

"Bellosh"

The cereal is like Coco-Puffs with marshmellows...a hybrid between CoCo Pebbles and Count Chockula...my box didn't last much more than a week and I rarely eat cereal!

"Bellosh"

Btw

I'll send another post when i open my Kellog's Mini Shredded Wheat w/ Light-up Indian Jones Adventure Spoon...Frosted Flakes has them, too and the box may be worth the cost alone...Tony the Tiger wearing indy's fedora!!!!!! :)

Agent Crab

They don't have it at my two local super markets. I may try lookin' at Wal-Mart or a Super Target if all else fails.

Call me odd... I like eatin' the cereal dry.

"Bellosh"

OMG Blacksheep I was just getting ready to post that I pulled one this morning and saw your post, ha ha! If you want to try to duplicate my success, get a box of mini-shredded wheat and see what happens. This morning I opened the box and not only was the yellow lettered/lit spoon in there but it was seperately packaged and placed on top of the cereal bag so I didn't have to root through shredded wheat to get it. Very impressive. Spoon lights up nice too with an on off switch. Heckuva freebie! Best of luck and let me know if you can't find one.

Also relative to the original topic, the Indiana Jones cereal has been pretty abundant in STL...and tastes great...think coco puffs with marshmellows...vewry tasty...good job Kellog's! :)

"Bellosh"

I just went to a store across the street from my office that had multiple Kellog's cereals with the spoons...and I noticed something...the spoons on the front of the boxes are different colors and may be telling up which one is inside! Frosted Flakes has a green one displayed on the front of the box...some other chocolate cereal had a yellow one...when In get home I'll see if mine had a yellow on on hte front and then post the result. Good luck everyone!

FETT1

...HEY BLACKSHEEP...don't feel 2 bad ..I'm needing a yellow spoon too!.
I'm gonna try the ol spoon on the box trick...just maybe...

I have an extra green and red (MIP) will trade ...
fett1:whip: