Hasbro Indy Rumor List

Here's the translation:

The kingdom of series up-to-date work '[indei] Jones/the crystal skull which finally becomes 6/21 (Saturday) Japanese releases'! In ?the [indei] Jones? series of attention, the figure and play medium motif became set, the ?deluxe figure? appears. The [indei] Jones with Seoul trap lines up!

Finally 6/21 (the Saturday) the kingdom of series up-to-date work '[indei] Jones/the crystal skull which becomes the Japanese release'! In ?the [indei] Jones? series of attention, the figure and play medium motif became set, the ?deluxe figure? appears. The [indei] Jones with map room lines up!

Also degree of reappearance of the scene in the play is rise by the fact that it decorates together!

The Golden Idol

Agent Spalko said:
Here's the translation:

The kingdom of series up-to-date work '[indei] Jones/the crystal skull which finally becomes 6/21 (Saturday) Japanese releases'! In ?the [indei] Jones? series of attention, the figure and play medium motif became set, the ?deluxe figure? appears. The [indei] Jones with Seoul trap lines up!

Finally 6/21 (the Saturday) the kingdom of series up-to-date work '[indei] Jones/the crystal skull which becomes the Japanese release'! In ?the [indei] Jones? series of attention, the figure and play medium motif became set, the ?deluxe figure? appears. The [indei] Jones with map room lines up!

Also degree of reappearance of the scene in the play is rise by the fact that it decorates together!

WHAT? :confused:

Vance

Jeeze, guys, you can't speak babble?

Rocket Sled - Deluxe figure (akin to motorcycle)
Soul Trap - Deluxe 'Trap' figure, Well of Souls (akin to Idol Trap)
Map Trap - Deluxe 'Map' figure, Map Room (akin to Idol Trap)
Sword Action 12 inch Indy figure - 12" Temple of Doom Indiana Jones w Machette

Lambonius

The rocket sled seems quite a bit too big to be a deluxe figure in the same vein as the German w/motorcycle. I guess we'll have to wait and see how they handle it. They all sound great though!

ChromiumBlue37

More "insider" info -

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfl...14447&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=3

I am kinda surprised no one has mentioned this yet. A friend that works at walmart found these names in the walmart computer. So, this will be a confirmation.
Marion(possibly white dress)
German Mechanic
Toht(we all know now that this is confirmed)
a character in German Outfit(I am guessing Indy in disguise)
surprise figure no one was expecting this soon
Satipo
Unfortunately, there was no sign

iLUVINDY

ChromiumBlue37

Now that I know we are getting a leather jacketed Mutt figure, I will hold off on getting the current figure that is collecting dust!

ChromiumBlue37

Just posted over at The Well of the Souls website.

Doesn't appear like this toy line is going under, does it? I just hope that the Flying Wing will be sculpted larger than just costing $20 worth. Ugghhh...

http://www.wellofthesouls.com/

New Items in WalMart Computers

Forum reader Jim Abell sends this new information from Wal Mart's computer system:

Here's a few items I found digging through the Walmart system, granted the ROTLA wave was shown during the SDCC presentation, but the rest of these haven't been "confirmed" anywhere that I've seen. The numbers at the end are the actual Hasbro product numbers which I've included more for anyone who wants to "authenticate" this list...

2009 Basic Figures Wave 1: Raiders of the Lost Ark
6-53569-37906 - Indiana Jones (German disguise) (40656)
6-53569-37907 - Marion Ravenwood (Well of the Souls) (40657)
6-53569-37908 - German Mechanic (40658 )
6-53569-37909 - Arnold Toht (40659)
6-53569-37910 - Satipo (48460)

3 3/4" Vehicles (yes, these are 3 3/4" and not Titanium, the price point is the $20 mark)
6-53569-38618 - Duck (89677)
6-53569-38619 - Flying Wing (89678 )

Mighty Muggs (sorry, no numbers as this line doesn't interest me that much, but I can find them if you guys want them...)
Young Indy
Satipo w/ spider(s)

Adventure Heroes (I've left the listings as found because I really don't know how to translate all of them)
6-53569-37916 - IJ INDY TOMB OF SI (89751)
6-53569-37917 - IJ MUTT MOTORCYCLE (89752)
6-53569-37918 - IJ INDY W/RPG RUSS (89753)
6-53569-37919 - IJ DOVCHENKO CEMET (89754)

Now just because they're in a retailers system doesn't mean that they're actually going to happen, it just means that the items are far enough in planning to be included on sell-sheets sent to retailers. I really hope that product will clear out before the end of the year so that the line can have a better chance of continuing...

JimmyPSHayes

Nice find ChromiumBlue!!!! I CAN'T WAIT for the duck!!! I've been wanting one of those to play with since I was like 7 and my parents dragged me to the Dells. :p
-Maybe it's early and I can't think straight, but what is the Flying Wing?

The Golden Idol

The Flying Wing!!! I want it!

I really hope they don't underscale it!

In the next Hasbro Q&A, let's ask if the Flying Wing will be correctly scaled for the figures.