Hey people!

Orellana

I'm a newbie (obviously!) on this website and it is the BEST place to talk with people about my favorite four films. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am soo exited to be posting here. Sadly I wasn't around in the age when Indy was new, but I'm still a devoted viewer! Long Live Indy!

Henry W Jones

Orellana said:
I'm a newbie (obviously!) on this website and it is the BEST place to talk with people about my favorite four films. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am soo exited to be posting here. Sadly I wasn't around in the age when Indy was new, but I'm still a devoted viewer! Long Live Indy!

Welcome to the Raven!!!!

Indy's brother

Welcome to The Raven, Orellana! Here, have a drink on me, but stay away from the dates, (in case the dead monkey on the floor didn't tip you off). The peanuts aren't much better, though. Seriously, would it kill you guys to wash your hands?

Finn

Staff member
Indy's brother said:
Seriously, would it kill you guys to wash your hands?
Some of our patrons haven't done that in such a long while that they've developed some curious, unique bacterial biota of their own. To disturb this delicate condition could likely have greatly adverse effects... so yes, in a worst case scenario, it would kill them.

It's a lot less hassle to just clean the nuts anyway.

The Drifter

Montana Smith said:
Is it still VP's job to polish everybody's nuts? :p

What kinda nuts are we talking about? Big ones? Small ones? Young ones? Old ones? Smelly ones? Dark ones? Meaty ones?

Indy's brother

The Drifter said:
What kinda nuts are we talking about? Big ones? Small ones? Young ones? Old ones? Smelly ones? Dark ones? Meaty ones?

I'm not sure, but I can tell you this: They hang low, and have been known to wobble to and fro.

Finn

Staff member
Christ. Looks like somebody forgot the lock the cooler after feeding all the frat boys we keep in there.

The Drifter

Finn said:
Christ. Looks like somebody forgot the lock the cooler after feeding all the frat boys we keep in there.

I was speaking only of nuts that one can consume, of course...

Those dirty, dirty nuts.

Orellana

Hey guys, im back (whether you like it or not... :D ) Wow its been almost a year since I last was here. Oh, the memories... Anyway, looking forward to new threads, involving metal music, Indy and such....

Montana Smith

Orellana said:
Hey guys, im back (whether you like it or not... :D ) Wow its been almost a year since I last was here. Oh, the memories... Anyway, looking forward to new threads, involving metal music, Indy and such....

You've already had your induction, but it's been a while, so do you think you need a refresher course on peanut protocol, or are you good to go?

It's pretty basic really. Just remember to handle them with care and wash your hands afterwards (or was it before?)

Finn! What happened to that induction manual?

:hat:

Finn

Staff member
Montana Smith said:
Finn! What happened to that induction manual?
Last saw it in the outhouse. So it might be missing pages. If so, you have my permission to improvise with the hazing.

Montana Smith

Finn said:
Last saw it in the outhouse. So it might be missing pages. If so, you have my permission to improvise with the hazing.

I'd volunteer to fetch the orang-utan from the cold store, but the riot gear's gone missing too. :(