Whats your drink of choice?

EvilDevo

(pssst... as far as my name goes... its evildevo [not eldivo] devo or devin ... heck even HEY works) ANYWAY

deer blood? i have no idea... but im sure jager is imported from germany so if theres deer blood in it there... theres probably deer blood in it here (canada)

Caitlin

EvilDevo said:
(pssst... as far as my name goes... its evildevo [not eldivo] devo or devin ... heck even HEY works) ANYWAY

srry..brenn drkin that mchloob light i luv soooooo miuch tonite..

love, Ctlin

Caitlin

ON the Subject of favorite SOFT drinks

Hmmm...Might as well list my fav. soft drinks..besides fruit jusice (which I drink ALOT of....grapefruit and orange maily...oh, and I HATE water!!) Did I mention I have been drinking a few of my fav. non-soft drinks tonight?? Might add to my chattiest a little...yeah..just alittle.. hee hee! hee hee!!!

IndyMcFly said:

Surge (that's gone now... anybody remember that stuff?)
Shane
Yeah! I kremember that!! similar to MD...only sweeter( and greener. You might be too young, McFly but have you heard of Crank2O?

"Whooahhh caffinated water! What would they think of next??!", I thought...But then I met someone who used it to brew their morning coffee...uuuggghhh!! Now I like a good cup of coffee in the morning but......man,thats insane!!

Or lets go waaayyy back...anyone Jolt fans??

And further..Moxie!!! My gramma used to have that for us cousins to drink on her farm...(Guess we baled more hay all hyped up on the stuff!! modern switchell??) There is now a new Moxie energy drink that I tried out today..awesome WAYYY better than Red Bull (which I LOVE..have 1 about every week or, when I'm shopping)
Now that I'm thinking of Moxie I got curoius and looked it up..here's a neat site about it..haven't found an official website though.... http://www.bdragon.com/moxie/moxie.shtml

Edited to add these sweet lyrics from Moxie's 1904 advertisment jingle (The website..which is a site "owned" by a cute Tonkinese, similar to Siameese, cat..hosts the mp3 to hear)

"...just make it Moxie for Mine,
For the strenuous life it is fine.
It's a drink that they serve,
Which will build up your nerve.
So just make it Moxie for Mine! "

Sounds like a drink that an adventurer could choose!!

Last edited:

Caitlin

EvilDevo said:
hah hah its alright... nothing like getting drunk on a thursday night :D
Ummm.....and I asume you must say that being a 9-5er weekdays?? Well not everyone gets weekends off...I work my butt off 45+ hrs a week and thurs, fri, mon arr MY weekend..gee guess I have had a few too many (oh wow.. 4 beers in 3 hrs!!! on MY weekend.. I used to work 3rd shift for 3 yrs...andsure I got looks from the store clerks going in to buy a beer at 6 AM..but ya know what..the world goes on while ya'll are in you lovely little perfect world and people have differwnt schedules and we can PARTY when we feel neccecary...and why am I bweing so defensive to some **** ant online aboutut my drinking habits??? See kids I'm the perfect example..., ...stick to the Moxie ..this hard stuff makes ya violent.,,,, not to mention spell, and miss keystrokes badly..

Edited an hour later...sorry man(ElDivo) that was kinda harsh... luv u! huggles!! (see kids..first comes ephoria..andchattiness...then rage..then huggles!...alcohol what a MOOD enhancer! "I love you man, but your not gettin' my bud!"

Last edited:

EvilDevo

whoa whoa whoa... lol good thing you put that edit in there... i was hurt!! anywho yeah ... enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Caitlin

EvilDevo said:
whoa whoa whoa... lol good thing you put that edit in there... i was hurt!! anywho yeah ... enjoy the rest of your weekend!
So we're buds ....Does that mean I can call ya ElDivo now? :D

Pale Horse

Staff member
EvilDevo said:

deer blood? i have no idea... but im sure jager is imported from germany so if theres deer blood in it there... theres probably deer blood in it here (canada)

Jager is an hebal fermentation of natural plants. So many people claim that it gets them "blitzed" but in actuallity it has less alcohol by volume then your standard 'spirit'.

Funny what the mind will do to you....

LASTCRUSADER

IndyJohan said:
Ok your killing me here...Molson Canadian? I'm Canadian and know that is not a good beer.
I like Kieth's, as I see you do and that's good. But Tenant's Of Scotland is the best beer I've tasted!

Well I have always been a Molson drinker. Canadian and Export are my two favorite products from Molson. Although Molson stock Ale is quite good too. Just a matter of opinion I guess.

LASTCRUSADER

Renderking Fisk said:

Drink too much, and it's not fun anymore.

I hear what your saying. Drinking in moderation is ok and can be fun. A few years back when I first moved out of my parents home I did a whole lot of bindge drinking with my buddies. I mean we were drinking like 5 times a week and I suppose it was fun for a while but it got old fast and I just started to feel like crap. Now I only drink a couple of times a month(if that) and I can say its alot more enjoyable that way.

EvilDevo

Caitlin said:
So we're buds ....Does that mean I can call ya ElDivo now? :D

hah hah sure why not... gives me sort of a foreign swashbuckler flare to my name

"hello. my name is eldivo. you killed my father... prepare to die!"

Indyologist

I don't really make a habit out of drinking, but every once in a while I get a craving for a margarita or sangria.

Indyologist

EvilDevo said:

"hello. my name is eldivo. you killed my father... prepare to die!"

Kewl-- another Princess Bride fan!

Don't you just love that priest with a lisp?

"Mawige... then wuv, twu wuv..."

Tennessee R

IndyMcFly said:
I'll be the first non-beer drinker to discuss my favorites... lol

Mountain Dew
Surge (that's gone now... anybody remember that stuff?)
Sprite
Shirley Temples (mmmm)
Lemonade is good too
Creme Soda from South Africa (I have family there... sometimes they can send us some. It's better that the creme soda here in the states)
And I do like water, too...

In Christ,
Shane

Well, I'm with you on some things.

Mountain Dew Code Red. My favorite.
I'm not sure I remember Surge, but the name sounds familliar (I might have been to young?).
And, wow, Creme Soda from South Africa! That must be neat.
I don't think I've ever had a Shirley Temple. What is in it?
Coca Cola
And, water is good for what ails ya. ;)

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Blood. Warm human blood. Shaken, not stirred.

Just kidding.....

• Coca Cola
    Coke Vanilla (Don't sell it in Finland.:()
    Root Beer (Same thing :(:()
    Milk

BTW, it's Jägermeister, not Jagermeister.

QueZTone

i was going to be funny and post a picture of a real bottle of Monkey Island GROG

But alas i can't find the image anywhere. :( you're still allowed to laugh though... :p

westford

<blink>GROG!!! GROG!!! GROG!!!</blink>

(Apologies if I got the colours wrong Q ;) )

I like beer and lager - Miller, Tennants (not Special Brew), Stella Artois, Grolsch... I also like Reef and fruity drinks like that. And I went through a big Metz phase a few years ago - do they still make it?